Game of Thrones
The Fall

Things that have finished but are wonderful

The Wire
Sopranos
Rescue Me
Rake
Six feet Under

Agree with Breaking Bad but thought 666 Park Avenue which someone mention was utter gash

loved sopranos and six feet under.Nip tuck, sparticus, ER and 24 were great too,currently Dexter and true blood ,criminal minds and vampire diaries,have hanibal and revolution taped but not watched yet.American shows are so good compared to UK dramas,

If you like American football, then you may like The League a sitcom about a bunch of guys who compete in a fantasy league. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix, it's pretty funny.

mcfclovin88 said:
If you like American football, then you may like The League a sitcom about a bunch of guys who compete in a fantasy league. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix, it's pretty funny.

top show - love the recurring brother in-law role!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mcfclovin88 said:

top show - love the recurring brother in-law role!!!!

Rafi is definitely my favourite character.

TCIB said:
stony said:
TCIB said:
New season of Burn Notice started last night in case anyone has been waiting for that.

Have you watched Banshee yet you big tart ?

Fucking shit he found me, err yes mate it's err great that bit where he gets him xD

Since im staying fighting fit for tomorrow i shall walk the dog after this beer and sit down and watch it, i will post screens for proof even xD

It does look good mate i just got busy and then i saw the red wedding GoT episode.
Nothing will stun me like that for a long time but i will give it a go.

Shit one more episode then i have to wait another fucking year almost for more GoT ffs.

Banshee is a great show but the red wedding is a one of i don't think anything like that will be seen again on TV. Well unless GRRM writes some more fucked up shit in his newest books of A song of ice and fire.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
talkativesprout said:
Been totally gripped by "Hannibal" think it is on CBS, but i catch it on streams.

Amazing performances in it

The fight scene in episode 9 is the best i've seen in a long time!!!

I read the Red Dragon novel and was impressed and this is sort of filling in the gaps. Top show

A new series "The Americans" started last Saturday on ITV. Very promising first episode and it had the feel of something that really belonged on Fox or Atlantic.

Upwardly mobile young couple with a teenage daughter and a young son living the American dream in 1980's Washington with the kick in the story being that they are KGB Agents.

ifiwasarichfan said:
A new series "The Americans" started last Saturday on ITV. Very promising first episode and it had the feel of something that really belonged on Fox or Atlantic.

Upwardly mobile young couple with a teenage daughter and a young son living the American dream in 1980's Washington with the kick in the story being that they are KGB Agents.

I saw the pilot of this on the iplayer the other day, this was after hearing about it on 5live, Bacon I think. I don't watch much tv at all, so am out of the loop with most of those mentioned in this thread.

Anyway, enjoyed it and have now watched the whole 13 episodes, thought it was great, haven't seen any of the other recent offerings from the States, so can't make comparisons. Am thinking of giving Homeland a try next, read enough good reviews to warrant giving it a go.

Cheers for the other recommendations in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.