TV Series

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
AntiUnited said:
da vinci demons (sparticus people)
the borgias

2 shows that i thought would be totally shit turned out to be fantastic.

Da vinci demons is dog shit - anyone who watched the vlad the impaler episode will agree, shockingly bad!!!!
Have to agree, will watch it to its end though, but isn't that great....graet theme tune though

karen7 said:
Citysmith said:
Game of Thrones
The Fall

Things that have finished but are wonderful

The Wire
Sopranos
Rescue Me
Rake
Six feet Under

Agree with Breaking Bad but thought 666 Park Avenue which someone mention was utter gash

loved sopranos and six feet under.Nip tuck, sparticus, ER and 24 were great too,currently Dexter and true blood ,criminal minds and vampire diaries,have hanibal and revolution taped but not watched yet.American shows are so good compared to UK dramas,

Nip Tuck was a way to pass an hour with maybe watching a few fitties nothing more
Spartacus never recovered from losing it's original star. It went from brilliant to good.
Dexter I do like but they need to end it with this new season coming up.
True Blood I'll watch with the wife for the same reasons as Nip Tuck.
Vampire Diaries I watched the first season with the wife (not for me)

Revolution was a fantastic idea but after the pilot it started to remind me a mixture of Lost and the A team (but not in a good way).

One I did enjoy was Friday Night Lights, the first season was brill, the following seasons never lived up to the first but were very enjoyable. Also Southland is must watch TV

One for parents to watch with their kids is Adventure Time on channel 601 SKY, it's bonkers and completely out there but very funny/weird.

Just watched Vikings over the weekend pretty decent.....does anyone know if it goes past episode 9? Is it still ruining etc?

Challenger1978 said:
big blueballs said:
Just watched Vikings over the weekend pretty decent.....does anyone know if it goes past episode 9? Is it still ruining etc?

Theres definatly a series 2 but only 9 episodes in series 1
Cheers mate, it's better than I thought it would be, I will deffo look out for series 2

big blueballs said:

Great series and his wife is well worth a poke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.