Game of Thrones
The Fall

Things that have finished but are wonderful

The Wire
Sopranos
Rescue Me
Rake
Six feet Under

Agree with Breaking Bad but thought 666 Park Avenue which someone mention was utter gash

Used to love 'Rescue Me' but sky stopped showing it after 3 or 4 series. I know that did 6 or 7 but have never seen them.
Rescue Me faded slightly in the latter seasons, here want enough fire house stuff for me it concentrated too much on Tommy, it was good how they finished it off and killing off one of the main characters near the end was very gut wrenching.

Just watched episode 6 of Banshee,

really good, the fight in the prison is brutal

well worth a watch.

TCIB said:
New season of Burn Notice started last night in case anyone has been waiting for that.

Have you watched Banshee yet you big tart ?

1 to look out for and it will be shown on Channel 5 is Love Hate the Irish gangster drama its top class. 3 series down so far and it has been getting huge figures over here. You will know some of the actors in it too. The Irish actor out of The Wire Adian Gillian is in it as is Robert Sheenan from Misfits is also in it too. Well worth a look if you can download it watch the 3 series so far brilliant tv.

IF you liked the Sopranos or The Wire have a look at it.

stony said:
TCIB said:
New season of Burn Notice started last night in case anyone has been waiting for that.

Have you watched Banshee yet you big tart ?

Fucking shit he found me, err yes mate it's err great that bit where he gets him xD

Since im staying fighting fit for tomorrow i shall walk the dog after this beer and sit down and watch it, i will post screens for proof even xD

It does look good mate i just got busy and then i saw the red wedding GoT episode.
Nothing will stun me like that for a long time but i will give it a go.

Shit one more episode then i have to wait another fucking year almost for more GoT ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.