TV Series

bluemoon73 said:
Just watched last nights episode of Vikings, fuck me this is top class tv, it leaves you craving for more every episode,if you have not seen it i can't recommend it enough,it is on its second series and just gets better and better.
What channel does it air on?

To anyone who hasn't seen it already, download the first four seasons of Dexter. Absolutely amazing program that goes downhill in the last 2 series and slightly in the 5th but otherwise it's excellent and gripping.

BlueTG said:
bluemoon73 said:
Just watched last nights episode of Vikings, fuck me this is top class tv, it leaves you craving for more every episode,if you have not seen it i can't recommend it enough,it is on its second series and just gets better and better.
What channel does it air on?

Not to sure if it has had a release over here yet pal, its on the History channel in USA, it is available on many a t'internet site though

ForzaMancini said:
To anyone who hasn't seen it already, download the first four seasons of Dexter. Absolutely amazing program that goes downhill in the last 2 series and slightly in the 5th but otherwise it's excellent and gripping.
Just finished it, could have done without the last 2 series to be honest! The rest I really enjoyed!

Just finished watching both series of Line of Duty. Really well acted and scripted. Scary to think if cops are even half as bent as what goes on in those series.

acquiesce said:
Just finished watching both series of Line of Duty. Really well acted and scripted. Scary to think if cops are even half as bent as what goes on in those series.

Loved the second season but not seen the first - is it the same main characters?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
acquiesce said:

Loved the second season but not seen the first - is it the same main characters?

Blumers Bloomers said:
acquiesce said:

Loved the second season but not seen the first - is it the same main characters?

Yeah all the mains out of AC12 are there. Denton was the only main addition to Series two. Series one focused on corruption in another section of the force. You will see a few hold overs between the two series though. Don't want to spoil it too much. There are things that were said/done in series two that would only make sense if you saw series one.

bluemoon73 said:

Thank fuck I've seen this message. I loved series one, i'll look up the new series now.

Blumers Bloomers said:
acquiesce said:

-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm --

acquiesce said:

The lead's in the first series were Lenny James from "Low Winter Sun" and "The Walking Dead" and Gina McKee from "Our friends in the north" and "The Borgias" it was excellent. The actors who are the three main anti - corruption officers stay for series 2 with Keeley Hawes.

The second series was even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.