TV Series

Just finished the first series of The Wire and I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed. Some terrible acting. Avon Baxdale is a shocker, Stinger would be much better as the main 'baddie'.

Anyway I'll start series two and hope it gets better.

I just watched the first episode of Vikings and I must say I think it's pretty good.

jay_mcfc said:
Just finished the first series of The Wire and I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed. Some terrible acting. Avon Baxdale is a shocker, Stinger would be much better as the main 'baddie'.

Anyway I'll start series two and hope it gets better.
It gets worse in season 2 ... Except for amazing breasts in an early episode it's b o r i n g until the last 2 or 3 episodes .... But keep going cos from there on in its brilliant. Loved it - top top quality show.

bobmcfc said:
I just watched the first episode of Vikings and I must say I think it's pretty good.

It's brilliant. I tried to download the second series off pirate bay, but my isp has kindly blocked torrent sites.
His wife is stunning, worth watching just for her.

I can't start another series until I finish one I'm currently watching.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:

It's brilliant. I tried to download the second series off pirate bay, but my isp has kindly blocked torrent sites.

I have been streaming it on iwatchonline, the 2nd series has been amazing so far.

willipp said:
CTID1988 said:
st. blue said:
Just finished Breaking Bad, seriously over-hyped.

Currently enjoying the 'Allo 'Allo double bills at tea time on BBC2, classic comedy. Great Characters, great catchphrases.

Breaking Bad overhyped and Allo Allo classic comedy with great characters?
Its not even 9am mate, you shouldnt be drinking already!

I just started series 3 of Breaking Bad and me and the mrs just dont get the hype. We keep persisting with it because we think it must pick up. His wife does my head in, the story is very slow and nothing ever really happens. People have said series 3 and 4 are the best so im hoping things really get going now.

It picks up a bit more, but nothing like the hype would suggest. Totally agree that it is slow going, maybe the hype ruined it for me as looking back now it was ok.

Walts wife annoyed the hell out of me, as did walt jr, but none of them more than Hanks wife, most annoying tv character since janice soprano.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:

Change of proxy all you need (:

<a class="postlink" href="http://pirateproxy.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pirateproxy.ca</a>

st. blue said:
willipp said:
CTID1988 said:
Breaking Bad overhyped and Allo Allo classic comedy with great characters?
Its not even 9am mate, you shouldnt be drinking already!

I just started series 3 of Breaking Bad and me and the mrs just dont get the hype. We keep persisting with it because we think it must pick up. His wife does my head in, the story is very slow and nothing ever really happens. People have said series 3 and 4 are the best so im hoping things really get going now.

It picks up a bit more, but nothing like the hype would suggest. Totally agree that it is slow going, maybe the hype ruined it for me as looking back now it was ok.

Walts wife annoyed the hell out of me, as did walt jr, but none of them more than Hanks wife, most annoying tv character since janice soprano.

I really didnt get the whole shop lifting storyline they threw into it in series 1. Just a pointless boring story for two very pointless annoying charachters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.