TV Series

Narcos is excellent. One of my favorites.

The punisher is also very good. I am on ep09 I believe, didn’t really like the first 2-3 episodes and wanted to stop watching but it gets much much better IMO.

If you like narcos you will love Gomorra. Highly recommended. Italian series about the Camorra clans in Napoli, it is subtitled but very well worth it. The great thing about it is it feels a lot more realistic than similar series/films.
Plus 1 for Gomorra, superb.

Narcos is excellent. One of my favorites.

The punisher is also very good. I am on ep09 I believe, didn’t really like the first 2-3 episodes and wanted to stop watching but it gets much much better IMO.

If you like narcos you will love Gomorra. Highly recommended. Italian series about the Camorra clans in Napoli, it is subtitled but very well worth it. The great thing about it is it feels a lot more realistic than similar series/films.

Watched the first 2 episodes tonight, I love it so far!

Found out today that Better Call Saul season 4 isn't coming out until the end of 2018. How will I possibly cope??? Gutted, absolutely gutted. I love that program, love it.

Found out today that Better Call Saul season 4 isn't coming out until the end of 2018. How will I possibly cope??? Gutted, absolutely gutted. I love that program, love it.

That's bad news. It's a brilliant programme that I look forward to.

Ridiculous if true. I can barely remember anything from the last season. These series take the piss having a year break each season.
True I'm afraid. Last year it came out early in the year - something like March I think - so I was eagerly looking forward to season 4 in a few weeks. But they've only just started filming :-(

"Does that pile of shit spell Pay Day to you? The only way that car is worth $500 is if there's a $300 hooker in the back".

Love it!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.