TV Series

Thought I would try a Spanish series on Netflix called Money Heist, about a gang of petty criminals who attempt to take over the national mint and print their own money. Was hooked from the first episode. The story and character development is first class and I would recommend it to anyone.
Great series, the twists are well executed with some shocks along the way. Only blighted by one highly implausable moment but will forgive them that as the rest is so good.

Thought I'd turn my hand, finally, to 'Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan'.

The first 3 episodes remind me of a more action based 'Homeland'... in fact, like 'Homeland' without 'Carrie Mathison'.

Decent, so far, but not awesome...

Binned it after 2 eps. Formulaic and bang average

Thought I'd turn my hand, finally, to 'Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan'.

The first 3 episodes remind me of a more action based 'Homeland'... in fact, like 'Homeland' without 'Carrie Mathison'.

Decent, so far, but not awesome...
She got on my tits in the end. There are 2 or 3 series of that I havent seen yet. Mathison overload

Great series, the twists are well executed with some shocks along the way. Only blighted by one highly implausable moment but will forgive them that as the rest is so good.

I watched the Netflix version which had been dubbed in English, and my only real irritation was whenever Denver laughed. Clearly the guy that had to voice him in English was not able to laugh naturally on demand.

I watched the Netflix version which had been dubbed in English, and my only real irritation was whenever Denver laughed. Clearly the guy that had to voice him in English was not able to laugh naturally on demand.
I only saw it with sub titles. Dubbed would have been weird...

Hmm...

So, in watching the whole series of 'Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan' I can agree with other posters assessment of how poor it is in real terms!

John Krasinski had no depth of character, no analysis leading to conclusions and there was a weak return to 'The Wire' for Wendell Pierce.

'Homeland' is way better all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.