TV Series

Binge watching No Offence, series 3, whole series on Now box set. This is brilliant brilliant writing with one liners to die for every other minute. Pace never lets up. Covering loads of topics with guts and gusto.

I thought the Bosyguard was good episodes 1 and 2 but went downhill from there. Tonight's was so OTT

Back to back Ozaraks for me in any downtime this week

The Bodyguard was quality.

Line of Duty back in 2019! Wow!
I enjoyed line of duty.
I was hoping that they’d do a new series of chasing shadows too but apparently, they won’t because people complained that the lead character was obviously autistic.

Yep, just wrapped up S2 and Laura Linney is a revelation as is the girl who plays Ruth, a more messed up complex character I haven’t seen in a while.

Julia Garner. I couldn’t take my eyes off her in the 1st series with those blonde curls and that constant air of menace. Less mesmerising in season 2 perhaps, when Laura Linney moved up front and centre. Garner was in several episodes of The Americans as well (half decent 6 season series about a Russian ‘sleeper’ family in the States, spying for the KGB in the Reagan era).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.