TV Series

Having signed up to Amazon Prime back in August to watch the City documentary, I've recently been exploring some of their box sets based in part on feedback seen here.

I really enjoyed Sneaky Pete S1 (saving S2 for later) and am now on Bosch S2. Both are very good.

I'm also enjoying really Ozarks S2 (only up to episode 5). Julia Garner is great, also the actor playing the obsessed FBI guy but most of all the Snells. Pretty sure the guy playing Mr Snell is actually Scottish, he played a similar character in Top of the Lake (BBC) a few years back.

Having signed up to Amazon Prime back in August to watch the City documentary, I've recently been exploring some of their box sets based in part on feedback seen here.

I really enjoyed Sneaky Pete S1 (saving S2 for later) and am now on Bosch S2. Both are very good.

I'm also enjoying really Ozarks S2 (only up to episode 5). Julia Garner is great, also the actor playing the obsessed FBI guy but most of all the Snells. Pretty sure the guy playing Mr Snell is actually Scottish, he played a similar character in Top of the Lake (BBC) a few years back.
He is yes, Peter Mullan.
There is a great cast in Ozark.
I like the barmaid Rachel played by the lovely Jordana Spiro. Phwooar!

Yep, just wrapped up S2 and Laura Linney is a revelation as is the girl who plays Ruth, a more messed up complex character I haven’t seen in a while.

The girl who plays Ruth is a good actress bur her character in the show drives me crazy. If I had to listen to that everyday I would go insane.
She also does a good job in the Americans and Waco.

The bodyguard (now with a spoiler,as i should have considerately used previously)

The Bodyguard. I like my thrillers to be a bit realistic tempered with a bit of poetic licence but, and there is always a but, last night took the biscuit. Do you really think that someone wearing a suicide vest and a dead man would just be shot in the middle of a very small ‘park’ in a residential area? If he had a ‘dead man’ how did they put it on without it blowing up and if, as they suggest, he had his thumb taped to the switch it would not have gone off if he had let go. That particular part was quite unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.