TV Series

might be a bit late to the party but just seen that Snowfall series 4 is available on iPlayer. Top programme.

Season 3 has started.

This is a brilliant TV series that has gone under the radar.

If you liked breaking bad you'll love this.

Think of Mike in his younger years as an enforcer and you'll get the jist of the story.

The main character 'Ray' plays a brilliant role, The action starts from episode one, no boring intros and meaningless episodes to get accustomed to the characters.

From the off you are drawn into this series and it just gets better and better.
Started watching this on the strength of these recommendations, wasn't expecting much but it's a cracking little series so far (just started second) not surprised it's quite a few episodes longer than the first, they probably realised they'd hit on a very good programme.

Ray is a great and likeable character, and some good support too, it's pretty raw and no frills which for me is a part of the appeal too.

Cheers.

'Sweet Tooth' dropped today on Netflix, an adaptation of a comic I've never heard of, set in an apocalyptic world.

The first episode, in itself, was quite interesting. So far, while it's dark in overtone, it's not something that kids 9/10 years old upwards, couldn't watch with you.

Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Finished watching the Mare of Easttown. Easily the best series i have watched this year. Kate Winslett is some actress.

I did predict the 'twist' ending a couple of episodes prior but it didn't diminish my enjoyment of it.

Finished watching the Mare of Easttown. Easily the best series i have watched this year. Kate Winslett is some actress.

I did predict the 'twist' ending a couple of episodes prior but it didn't diminish my enjoyment of it.
Apparently my Mrs predicated it from the start; I don't believe her either.

Loved it, Mare and her Mom were brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.