TV Series

Loki.

Erm...

Watchable.
Not watched Endgame, Wandavision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I like all the MCU stuff but some of these series seem to be getting a bit silly now.
Are they actually relevant in any way or just a cash cow? So I take it they just throw in a little easter egg every once in a while to move the MCU universe forward.
I loved Infinity War but after reading about Endgame, I have zero desire to watch it. Time travel and I'm out.

Mare of eastown. really enjoyed that. 9/10.
Top notch acting (a shout out to the ever excellent Jean Smart as Winslet's mother). A great ending too which made a change. I do get sick of watching TV police shows where they never wait for back up though!

8/10

Not watched Endgame, Wandavision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I like all the MCU stuff but some of these series seem to be getting a bit silly now.
Are they actually relevant in any way or just a cash cow? So I take it they just throw in a little easter egg every once in a while to move the MCU universe forward.
I loved Infinity War but after reading about Endgame, I have zero desire to watch it. Time travel and I'm out.

They are relevant if you want to watch the new phase 4 films, Marvel confirmed the stories are being continues in these shows.

Wanda certainly set up the next Dr Strange. I dont think Falcon set up much at all. Kevin Feige has said tho that Loki has the biggest impact on the set up for phase 4 films and does have links to end game too.

Endgame time travel, they accidentally allow loki to escape when they travel back to the end of Avengers 1. this "time reminant" Loki is the one from the show they are doing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.