TV Series

Watched the last episode of the final season of Queen Of The South (5 Seasons) Enjoyed & Would recommend it.

Reactions: TFC
Two episodes into Time - wow, Stephen Graham and Sean Bean are brilliant.

I’m struggling to see how it’ll all be wrapped up in one more episode though, feels like it’s only just getting going.

Oh and Sean Bean hasn’t called someone a bastard yet.

Not watched Endgame, Wandavision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I like all the MCU stuff but some of these series seem to be getting a bit silly now.
Are they actually relevant in any way or just a cash cow? So I take it they just throw in a little easter egg every once in a while to move the MCU universe forward.
I loved Infinity War but after reading about Endgame, I have zero desire to watch it. Time travel and I'm out.
That's your mistake, right there. Watch it and make your own mind up (and don't read anything before hand :) ).

I can't see how you can watch Infinity War and not want to see what happens in End Game anyway.

Wandavision I thought was very good and worth persevering with. I didn't even know there was a 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' mini series but they're throwing them out thick and fast on Disney+

That's your mistake, right there. Watch it and make your own mind up (and don't read anything before hand :) ).

I can't see how you can watch Infinity War and not want to see what happens in End Game anyway.

Wandavision I thought was very good and worth persevering with. I didn't even know there was a 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' mini series but they're throwing them out thick and fast on Disney+
Gotta exploit the fanbase for as much as it's worth. Just like they're doing with Star wars. There's another 9 Marvel based series on the way that I know about: Hawkeye, What If...?, She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion, Armor Wars, Ironheart and I Am Groot.

I’m struggling to see how it’ll all be wrapped up in one more episode though, feels like it’s only just getting going.

Just watched 1st episode.
Wow. .....This will be a good deterrent against commiting crimes.
Brilliant TV.

Just watched 1st episode.
Wow. .....This will be a good deterrent against commiting crimes.
Brilliant TV.

It gets better and better.

The whole cast are magnificent but particularly Sean Bean. There’s a bit in the third episode where I actually nearly started crying.

Just finished the kominsky method on Netflix.
One of those heart warming series that started off as a 6/10 and finished at series 3 as a 9.5 - gutted when it ended

Yeah same here, I just can't see where it will end. Brilliant series so far and Stephen Graham is superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.