TV Series

I think they are both excellent. BCS can be slow in places and some of the actors have aged quite considerably (Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks in particular) when they are supposed to be younger than the BB days but it’s still a fantastic show.

The Shield and Twin Peaks are still my favourite TV shows of all time.
Will have to give them a go mate think The Shield next on my list

One doesn't follow the other. Apart from the protagonist there are no real links until the later seasons. Its a prequel and is based around the development of one character. Sounds like you wanted a continuation of Breaking Bad, which by definition it isn't. Its about different people who just happen to meet. Just enjoy it for what it is, which is brilliant telly.

I've long had a barometer of people, 'The Better Call Saul Test'.

Those who don't get it and want it to be something else are, in my view, vacuous
We got the conclusion of Breaking Bad with El Camino which to be honest thought wasn't very good either and I watched that along with 5-6 friends and family they all said the same. Maybe you can have too much of a good thing which is all I'm saying, I'm clearly in the minority as lots of people love BCS but just think it's a bit lacking in parts I love Lalos character though I must say the actor who plays him is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.