TV Series

Culkin has been a revelation to me. My favorite is Matthew Macfadyen though. Genius
Macfadyens the english actor, right? hes accent has come on during this show. way better than series 1 when it jumped all over the place. still couldn't pinpoint where hes supposed to be from tho haha!

Got one episode of Picard series 3 to watch and genuinely up there with anything I’ve ever watched from Star Trek. So much nostalgia flooding back from TNG, it’s so good.

Tried watching FUBAR. Terrible, and stopped after less than 10 minutes. Just one joke after another of twitter-level inanity.

I just watched the most recent series of Succession, I really liked the first couple but this was poor and just went too stupid since the Dad's death. It didn't seem grounded anymore and focused way too much on the cranky humour. Well that's my opinion anyway, I'm dissaponited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.