TV Series

Watched The Continental over the weekend. Very Good. But surely Winston is English? Or else he's just a pretentious twat.

Finished Vigil and better than I expected and an improvement on the first series.

One episode left of 1899 to go and still not a fucking clue what it’s supposed to be about. It’s like dark crossed with Westworld but just makes no bloody sense.

Hope its better than the film

Anyone started Masters of the Air?

Came out last week
I've watched the 2 episodes that are out. Pretty decent up to now although the CGI is horrible at times. You do wonder where the 300M budget went. The lead actor is a bit of a pretty boy, probably there to try and pull in a wider audience. Action scenes are well done though. RAF pilots are portrayed as a bit snide and arrogant (which to be fair they probably were). Oh and they over-sell the importance of the Norden bombsight, it wasn't all that.

Finished Vigil and better than I expected and an improvement on the first series.
I tried watching that but can't stand that womans face, seems to have the same expression on her mug the whole time. Lousy actress as well imo.

This woman :)

1706576345976.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.