TV Series

Ripley shite, Fallout shite , shogun shite,like most new series today if that’s what you call good tv give your head a mighty wobble

Watched the first episode of Ripley. Bored shitless. About 20 mins of story and 40 mins of self indulgent art house cinema. Pointelss frames over and over every 2 seconds. Why the fuck is it in black and white? Tells you all you need to know. Pretentious.

Ripley shite, Fallout shite , shogun shite,like most new series today if that’s what you call good tv give your head a mighty wobble
Ripley getting praised mainly for the cinematography and B&W used for noir in reviews not the story pacing and acting.
so don't think I will bother.

Shogun - best telly of this year if you don't like it not sure what to say, it stays faithful to the book, gives respect to the setting (has been praised in Japan for it's authenticity of the Edo period) is well acted and paced

Fallout - brilliant, well acted, good pacing and story, caught the tone and feel of the source material.

Depends what genres and formats you like your TV to be but liking these does not require a wobble of the head anymore than people who watch corrie or a place in the sun, a simple I like it or I don't is sufficient tbf :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.