Tweet a question to Martin Tyler

That was some day though... I still think it's my fondest football memory, despite Sergio, despite 1-6. The sun shone, we sang and laughed, we joshed playfully, had lashings of goals and a good old bought of fisticuffs for pudding.
Like you say, one of my best city following days of my life, I think for the shock value for them and us made it that bit sweeter, TBH I thought the fight had drained from them for afters, just felt like a few confused souls lashing out a bit, no memories of them wanting to stand and fight, just mostly running through the ginalls with dog shit on their shoes ;-)

Just how lively did you expect the WBA end-of-season bash to be when you thought it worth blagging in?
More lively than Hednesford Town's equivalent event, less lively than a weekend in Ibiza.

As I'm now fully engaged in name-dropping mode (with apologies to @Prestwich_Blue) was sat on the same table as Romelu Lukaku (which means it was actually two and a half years ago, I think). Very pleasant and articulate young man.

More lively than Hednesford Town's equivalent event, less lively than a weekend in Ibiza.

As I'm now fully engaged in name-dropping mode (with apologies to @Prestwich_Blue) was sat on the same table as Romelu Lukaku (which means it was actually two and a half years ago, I think). Very pleasant and articulate young man.
We know, but what about Lukaku ?

Like you say, one of my best city following days of my life, I think for the shock value for them and us made it that bit sweeter, TBH I thought the fight had drained from them for afters, just felt like a few confused souls lashing out a bit, no memories of them wanting to stand and fight, just mostly running through the ginalls with dog shit on their shoes ;-)
They thought they were going to thrash us. How I miss the dog shit the cobbles. Proper football.

They thought they were going to thrash us. How I miss the dog shit the cobbles. Proper football.
They were the days, I'll always remember the look on some of their faces, it was a picture, do you remember the 2-2 in 82 at the swamp, 2-0 at half time, very unexpected, a few of us were a bit pissed off at the end, few battles after that one

They were the days, I'll always remember the look on some of their faces, it was a picture, do you remember the 2-2 in 82 at the swamp, 2-0 at half time, very unexpected, a few of us were a bit pissed off at the end, few battles after that one
I wasn't there but I remember Tueart scored. Derby day edge has gone, it's product now. It's great fun still but it's product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.