Twitchers post match interview

Burtonblue said:
There's bad losers, bitter losers and there's Arry.
How pissed off was he in that interview.
Faakhing brilliant to see him so upset!!
Still, at least he's got something to look forward to tomorrow in Southwark.
Tim Robbins in the laundry room should be on his mind right now...

I wonder if the roof needs a lick of tar at the scrubs?

Ducado said:
Very sore loser, and judging by some of the tweets the players and fans are too, I will say it again, they should not have believed all the hype, they came as favourites due to us missing players and a dip in form, could this be the game when their wheels come off as per, and they start to slide and will be battling for 4th with Newcastle

Said it earlier, the media have got them believing that theyre better than they are.. ffs all they've played is us and the Scum away and lost both..

Big run of games ahead for them starting today.

samharris said:
Ducado said:
Very sore loser, and judging by some of the tweets the players and fans are too, I will say it again, they should not have believed all the hype, they came as favourites due to us missing players and a dip in form, could this be the game when their wheels come off as per, and they start to slide and will be battling for 4th with Newcastle

Said it earlier, the media have got them believing that theyre better than they are.. ffs all they've played is us and the Scum away and lost both..

Big run of games ahead for them starting today.

Yep, lets see what they are really made of now

lordloverocket said:
i think honest arrys tears were at the thought of slopping out.
He is the sort that will 'get it' inside. Looks like the 'squeal like a pig in his Y fronts' character in Deliverance.

He said "he's done it before and will do it again". Could be talking about himself there on the tax front.

blue order said:
lordloverocket said:
i think honest arrys tears were at the thought of slopping out.
He is the sort that will 'get it' inside. Looks like the 'squeal like a pig in his Y fronts' character in Deliverance.

He said "he's done it before and will do it again". Could be talking about himself there on the tax front.
would you by a motor off him??? defo no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.