"twitchers thick son talks crap"

Shouldn't be too harsh on twatknapp junior, he is slowly turning into his melted welly faced dad. That's a hell of a lot to deal with., one day him looking in the mirror will be the same as him looking at his dad.

Spoke to him on Saturday at Warwick services on the way back home, spoke well of City, and said City fans deserve lots of success. Seemed pretty genuine, he wouldn't be drawn on rat faced Neville tho'

Eye candy for gormless bored housewives.

It's cringeworthy to watch him trying to make his mark on panels when surrounded by genuine football legends like Souness and Gullitt.

What about sturridge at Chelsea. Swp at qpr. Boyata at Bolton. What about the players that featured in the carling cup side the other night ? The prem and championship are full of players city have brought through.

How many fucking players have Chelsea, Liverpool and spurs brought through in. The last 10 years ?

Absolutely fuck all. They have to poach young players from clubs like city, leeds, shef utd clubs with proper youth team setups.

Fuck off Jamie you clueless twat get your fucking facts right at least.

monroe to angeline said:
Spoke to him on Saturday at Warwick services on the way back home, spoke well of City, and said City fans deserve lots of success. Seemed pretty genuine, he wouldn't be drawn on rat faced Neville tho'
They'll all say stuff like that to your face though. I bet if I met craig burley at the services, he'd say how much he likes City and wishes us well while at the same wondering if I've got something blunt and heavy to belt him with.

CityFan94 said:
He has a point though.

Apart from Richards, there isn't many others playing for us from the youth. Onouha is way off the first team. I class Hart as one, even though we signed him when he was about 18, we made him. If you sign an unknown teenager for under a million and make him world class, you can class him as a product of your club.

With Razak and Rekik coming through and looking promising, hopefully there will be a few more coming through the youth, which is always good to see.
He said United have loads more than city didnt he, I cant think of them, Jonny Evans and Darren Fletcher are hardly amazing youth prospects

citysix said:
just watching the game again,big Joe buzzing about the new etihad camp,redknapp pipes up and says"its alright having a state of the art training facility but you need to produce players,city have only onuoha and Richards"Jamie please do your fucking research you mug.he didn't say one good word about it...envy is a terrible thing.mcfc the future is ours.rant over!

he's a pond lifer.

Ask the twat who Spurs have. Ledley King? Is he actually a footballer? Anybody else? NO.

Spurs have never produced any youngsters. Go back 4-5 years ago and we had Jordan, Barton, SWP, Schmeichel, Richards, Sturridge, Ireland and Johnson all in the first team.

Was it not 'Arry who did away with Portsmouth's youth sides so he could continue funding shite like £80,000 a week John Utaka?

Guys a class 1 idiot.

The new plans for the training pitches and on site academy with our new found wealth should mean over the next decade we can work on bringing more and more through. Its qaulity over qauntity now though, the bulk of players we have brought though in the last 10 years or so wouldnt make our squad these days but Rome wasnt bilt in a day.

Give us the chance to actually build the new academy and pitches jamie before giving us your wisdom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.