Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

The writing's on the wall , isn't it?

The thuggish element amongst the Napoli support rears it's ugly head yet again , and the carrying of weapons is all too commonplace ....... like at Roma you obviously take a big risk going to places such as these.

Stay home then. Let them collect on unsold tickets. Do not go to Napoli.

If fans would boycott Naples maybe the police or club would do something about it.

lancs blue said:
Piazza Garibaldi has already been highlighted on here as a place to avoid, especially after dark.

malg said:
Can't help thinking that if away fans were regularly stabbed in this country UEFA would take action (ban?).

Not in cases like this they wouldn't, UEFA only act on incidents within the stadia, hence why Rangers weren't punished for the 2008 riots in Manchester.

Twattini and his cohorts would find a way around the rules

Mclovin said:
I wonder if they got stabbed in the arse.

kenneth_williams.jpg

I'm going over & looking forward to it. Did someone not get stabbed coming away from our ground last season anyway?

It will probably be more dodgy on Sunday than over there.

As i stated on the other thread the Vespa stab squad will be out in force and this has backed it up.

They prey on pissed up stragglers and haven't got the bottle to go toe to toe.

All Blues must stick together and close ranks for this one, safety in numbers..........i'm not envious of those who are attending.

Just a word of warning guys - watched a TV show last night on Naples being the 'pickpocket' capital of the world. Boy they were good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.