Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

SWP's back said:
Juan King said:
I'm going over & looking forward to it. Did someone not get stabbed coming away from our ground last season anyway?

It will probably be more dodgy on Sunday than over there.
it really won't be

OK saying "more" was a poor choice of words. My point was, even if I didn't make it very well, you can find trouble at any game especially a derby. Some of the scare stories about Naples are OTT IMO. If you wander off down a back street in a dodgy part of town you can get stabbed anywhere, what happened last night was not at the match.

Juan King said:
SWP's back said:
Juan King said:
I'm going over & looking forward to it. Did someone not get stabbed coming away from our ground last season anyway?

it really won't be

OK saying "more" was a poor choice of words. My point was, even if I didn't make it very well, you can find trouble at any game especially a derby. Some of the scare stories about Naples are OTT IMO. If you wander off down a back street in a dodgy part of town you can get stabbed anywhere, what happened last night was not at the match.
But it's always football fans getting stabbed there. Remember Liverpool's fans last year.

I'll be there, and probably on my own, but there's no way I'm going to be sh_tting myself every second worrying about whether someone's going to stab me.

There was a lot of scaremongering on here last year about Juventus away. Did anything happen? I travelled on my own and had a great time. The same in Greece, the same in Poznan.

Enjoy the trip, and don't be put off by this.

See you all out there (see you in Villarreal first).

raininspain said:
I'll be there, and probably on my own, but there's no way I'm going to be sh_tting myself every second worrying about whether someone's going to stab me.

There was a lot of scaremongering on here last year about Juventus away. Did anything happen? I travelled on my own and had a great time. The same in Greece, the same in Poznan.

Your weapons cannot harm me, my buttocks are like a shield of steel.

raininspain said:

Same here re Juventus. If I listened to scare stories I'd never have gone near Merseyside in the 70s with the stories about stanley knife attacks. I went lots of times and the worst that happened was the coach got bricked once which could have happened at any match in those days. I'm looking forward to the Naples trip, just use a bit of common sense, stay away from the dodgy areas and don't attract attention to yourself would be my advice.

SWP's back said:
Juan King said:

it really won't be

yeah, we might get spat at, pushed or maybe even get a whack if you're unlucky but i sincerely doubt any blues will get stabbed on sunday.

Sounds like a run of the mill trip to Goodison. Wish we'd had the away trip first then at least we could go eye for an eye but we were as nice as pie to them. I can't stand jibbers, so cowardly and sly.

Danamy said:
As i stated on the other thread the Vespa stab squad will be out in force and this has backed it up.

They prey on pissed up stragglers and haven't got the bottle to go toe to toe.

All Blues must stick together and close ranks for this one, safety in numbers..........i'm not envious of those who are attending.

And this is why it's sometimes good to be with the firm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.