Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

it's not as though they are just kicking off with other hooligans, to go out your way to stab another human being who are probably minding their own business is disgusting. like others have said, glad i'm not going to this one.

Seems a blessing I cant get the time off work....

Stay safe blues who are making the trip. Cant deny your loyalty!

I honestly don't know why anyone is going to the Napoli match. We all knew incidents such as this would happen. You don't even have to be doing anything wrong for them to stab you. As soon as they spot a couple of Englishmen that are away from the big crowd, you become a target. Seriousy, why is it worth the risk? Madness if you ask me.

How do we know if the attackers were Napoli fans?

I've been to some shitholes in my life - not once have I ever been robbed.

Went to Pisa/Florence for my 21st a few years ago and a bird riding a moped went past me and a bloke jumped off the back and came towards me.
I wasn't stabbed but he tried stealing my wallet, trying to grab me and so on.... Anyway he didn't get anything, his bird panicked and he jumped back on the scooter.

What I'm saying is - is this really a football fan issue?
Where the men robbed?

Tricky_Trev said:
I honestly don't know why anyone is going to the Napoli match. We all knew incidents such as this would happen. You don't even have to be doing anything wrong for them to stab you. As soon as they spot a couple of Englishmen that are away from the big crowd, you become a target. Seriousy, why is it worth the risk? Madness if you ask me.

I'm going to support City in what could potentially be a vital game.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
Juan King said:
I'm going over & looking forward to it. Did someone not get stabbed coming away from our ground last season anyway?

It will probably be more dodgy on Sunday than over there.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Surely a WUM post.

Juan King said:
I'm going over & looking forward to it. Did someone not get stabbed coming away from our ground last season anyway?

It will probably be more dodgy on Sunday than over there.
it really won't be

Just stick together & be in a big bunch then you'll be alright. Looks like they just target 2 or 3 people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.