Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

I don't know exaclty how supporting a team is in England. Here in Italy is troublesome. I want to tell you what i've been told about the stabbing matter. Napoli's supporters are divided into Ultras, i.e. organizations of supporters associeted, and normal supporters, that Ultras call "occasionali", for they (us, including myself) occasionally go supporting. That's the reason why a part of our stadium, the Curva A and Curva B, that litterally belong to Ultras, have no colours. Because Ultras don't want to be confused with occasionali, and the avarage occasionale goes to the stadium with the colours of his team, that's why Ultras are often no-coloured. This is the beginning to understand the reason why of the stabbing, according to what i've been told. It seems some Ultras stabbed some Bayern's supporters in order to create danger, so that for the match in Monaco most of occasionali would have feared a vendetta from Bayern's supporters, and the number of them would dicrease. I know it's hard to believe, i know it sounds so stupid, but a person who stabs another person is stupid. At least.
For those City's supporters who want to come to Napoli, if you want a piece of advice i'm here. Napoli is not those idiots who stab, Napoli is the full stadium singing for the Champions hymn as if it was a goal, for being there and listening for that tune is already a victory.

An interesting fact why Italian fans have a penchant for stabbing people in the arse.

I pal who was out last year with Liverpool was told by Italian police that anything below the waist is considered as assault.

A stabbing above the waist can be argued as attempted murder.

somebody on this thread said their sticking with SKY Sport ............................. one certainty here ....................stabbed in the back evry last one of us

mcfcliam said:
bainy said:
I personally cant wait to to Napoli.
No worst than merseyside back in the day.

You on thomas cook?

No.
Flying to rome and getting train.
Loads of other blues travelling independantly.
Straight to hotel then get taxi to port where police advice away fans to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.