Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

Re: Watch your arse..

On their forum they are shitting it because we throw paper onto the pitch. A blue from on here wrote "a rolled up piece of A4 paper can seriously ruffle the gel on a modern players head"

Wanna see paper on the pitch?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbFEsXoG4Q&feature=related[/youtube]

Hamann Pineapple said:
I wouldn't immediately lay the blame at Napoli's door though they do have previous. It could be rival fans attempting to incite violence.

It wasn't. It was started by the Italians. Six of ours were stabbed as far as I know, all are now ok.
Having spoken to some who went down there the atmosphere was very dicey though. Having said that Bayern sold out the away allocation and took thousands to the game, only a few of whom had any trouble. Do what our lot did and stick together and be careful and you should be alright.
The Napoli fans don't seem to have the balls for open confrontation, groups of them go for stragglers and other easy targets.

bayern blade said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I wouldn't immediately lay the blame at Napoli's door though they do have previous. It could be rival fans attempting to incite violence.

It wasn't. It was started by the Italians. Six of ours were stabbed as far as I know, all are now ok.
Having spoken to some who went down there the atmosphere was very dicey though. Having said that Bayern sold out the away allocation and took thousands to the game, only a few of whom had any trouble. Do what our lot did and stick together and be careful and you should be alright.
The Napoli fans don't seem to have the balls for open confrontation, groups of them go for stragglers and other easy targets.

I didn't mean Bayern fans, I meant Napoli's rival Italian fans. We had a case of Man United fans trying to incite violence with Napoli fans ahead of our Champions League game.

Trouble with Napoli?

Anyone think this may go off?

Turns out it's now 6 Munich fans that were stabbed/slashed in Naples

I have a suspicion we won't be so charitable to Italian blades and this could escalate into something nasty

There is NO DOUBT there will be attacks..will be interesting to see how a load of pissed up mancs will react

Re: Trouble with Napoli?

A thread started by "IanBishopsHaircut"...1st reply form "Tricky_trev"...

Is the Bishop/Morley partnership back in action...?

mcfc2112 said:

Haha! No, it's the Bishop/Sinclair partnership that we always wished to see.

Tricky_Trev said:
mcfc2112 said:

Haha! No, it's the Bishop/Sinclair partnership that we always wished to see.

Fair enough mate!

I loved Trev Sinclair - and so had his name/number put on my shirt...I personally hold myself responsible for him turning shit after that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.