Two bayern fans stabbed in Naples last night

bainy said:
mcfcliam said:
bainy said:
I personally cant wait to to Napoli.
No worst than merseyside back in the day.

You on thomas cook?

No.
Flying to rome and getting train.
Loads of other blues travelling independantly.
Straight to hotel then get taxi to port where police advice away fans to go.

Heard a few bad reports from the scousers who went independent...

Hoping the TC lot and the independent lot can organize some sort of meet up at the port area.

this is the one im looking forward to the most, cant wait atomsphere over there is immense, if your guna live in fear over there whats the point in going

feedthegoat2009 said:
this is the one im looking forward to the most, cant wait atomsphere over there is immense, if your guna live in fear over there whats the point in going
Honestly i don't think there will be any casuality, you did respect us in the previous game, and there's no need to create a dangerous atmosphere for there's no need to scare our own occasional supporters for the match in Manchester was already played. Of course stupid guys are everywhere, but i think it will be a great time together.
Still i'm not sure i'll be able to be there, it depends in if i can find a ticket in time, however, again, for every question, here i am!

same mate it was good banter at city ground and the atomosphere u create is quality, yea i dont think there will be just people jumping on the band waggon, i need a ticket for match an all ive booked everything, is it sound to go napoli centre for drinks or go where the police advise us

Watch your arse..

It's fuckin unbelievable that uefa keep brushing this shit under the carpet,it happens with every club that travels to Italy.
We will be dealt with for fans throwing paper on the pitch which was a fuckin stupid thing to do,but come on knives or paper even the the game you played as a kid with your hands knives are the more dangerous ycmiu.

Re: Watch your arse..

blue12 said:
It's fuckin unbelievable that uefa keep brushing this shit under the carpet,it happens with every club that travels to Italy.
We will be dealt with for fans throwing paper on the pitch which was a fuckin stupid thing to do,but come on knives or paper even the the game you played as a kid with your hands knives are the more dangerous ycmiu.

They dont give a shi9t as long as its outside the ground. You could burn the opposing teams coach with all the players in as long as its not at the ground UEFA dont care

Re: Watch your arse..

I saw one of the dickhead comments on there saying city fans should be stabbed for throwing missiles at the villareal players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.