Two City fans murdered in the space of a week!!

I really don't know what the world is coming to when you can't go about your daily business without fearing your life.

I sometimes get the last tram back to Stretford from town and walk back the 3/4 mile to my house in Chorlton. I'll have to start thinking twice about doing this in future.

RIP Blue - another sad loss of a young life.

Mental_blue said:
I really don't know what the world is coming to when you can't go about your daily business without fearing your life.

I sometimes get the last tram back to Stretford from town and walk back the 3/4 mile to my house in Chorlton. I'll have to start thinking twice about doing this in future.

RIP Blue - another sad loss of a young life.

I stopped walking anywhere alone twenty years ago after a very scary incident in the Ayres Road area of old Trafford, it's just far to dangerous, especially late at night when you have got a few beers in you. There has been so many young lads that have been murdered or ended up in rivers after nights out in manchester and walking home alone, Vinny Derrick, Nathan Tomlinson, Chris Brahney, Michael Simpson, Souvik Pal, Anuj Bidve, the list goes on and on.
If you have to be alone at night try and arrange a lift or jump in a taxi, arrange to stay at a mates gaff and walk home with him/her, you will have a better chance of making it alive.

deepest condolences to all of the friends and family of all those who never made it home, where ever your from.

The sad part is they'll plead guilty to manslaughter and be back in the streets 4 years from now.

A terrible week and they're questioning people for both murders ...... the guy they're questioning for the Whalley Range student murder has a Berkshire address !

There was also the City fan from Stockport found dead in the River Goyt a week or two ago.

01282 said:
The sad part is they'll plead guilty to manslaughter and be back in the streets 4 years from now.

Three shithouses attacking a guy who was simply walking home after a night out ...

they shouldn't be allowed to plead manslaughter .... they knew the score when they waded into him , all it takes is one bang on the head ....... they clearly intended to cause the guy harm , ... and if they were prepared to take the risk of killing him , then they should be charged with murder.

I suspect that the cops will give all three of em' a few digs too , behind closed doors , seeing as it was a copper they killed .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.