Two City fans murdered in the space of a week!!

What is the world coming to when someone can't go out with his mates and have a laugh or walk out looking for a job?
RIP Blues. X

Shocking this, happened a 2 minute walk from me and the missus had to take the lad to school today walking past the tent that's still up. Obviously the questions started, but how do you tell a 7 year old about the fuckwits in the world.

Rip blue

black mamba said:
blue underpants said:
black mamba said:
Three of the shithouses attacking a guy who was simply walking home after a night out ...

they shouldn't be allowed to plead manslaughter .... they knew the score when they waded into him , all it takes is one bang on the head ....... they clearly intended to cause the guy harm , ... and if they were prepared to take the risk of killing him , then they should be charged with murder.

I suspect that the cops will give all three of em' a few digs too , behind closed doors , seeing as it was a copper they killed .
Does anybody know if its football related, sounds like something a gang of rags would do, or is it just local scroats ganging up on someone

Unless the victim (or his friends) had any city wear on , i can't really see how it was football related .....

he had been out somewhere celebrating the win with friends , and they didn't get a taxi to castle street , close to Countys ground , until the early hours of Sunday ..... where his friends then go is not clear , but he then buys a takeaway , and it doesn't look like these yobs are in that particular shop ..... yet he runs into them only yards from the shop , as he makes his way home.

He appeared to have been drinking for quite some time betwwen the time the game ended , and the time of him calling that taxi ....... no doubt he was looking much the worse for wear , and it's probable that he was just in the wrong place , at the wrong time.

not sure where you get the "worse for wear" comment from - you KNOW this do you?

I know what you're saying pal in that once they've started wading in they run the risk of murder. However, I knew the receipent of something similar and the offender got 7 for manslaughter and was out in 4 whilst doing two in an open which by all accounts is an holiday camp. Is there any wonder scum are behaving like this saturday night when they may only get 2 years hard graft for it? Like you say I'm sure they'll be a few digs dished out whilst they're in custody and rightly so but the unfortunate thing is they're deserving of something a lot more severe than that. Same goes for the scum with knives in Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.