Two City fans murdered in the space of a week!!

black mamba said:
01282 said:
The sad part is they'll plead guilty to manslaughter and be back in the streets 4 years from now.

Three of the shithouses attacking a guy who was simply walking home after a night out ...

they shouldn't be allowed to plead manslaughter .... they knew the score when they waded into him , all it takes is one bang on the head ....... they clearly intended to cause the guy harm , ... and if they were prepared to take the risk of killing him , then they should be charged with murder.

I suspect that the cops will give all three of em' a few digs too , behind closed doors , seeing as it was a copper they killed .
Does anybody know if its football related, sounds like something a gang of rags would do, or is it just local scroats ganging up on someone

blue underpants said:
black mamba said:
01282 said:
The sad part is they'll plead guilty to manslaughter and be back in the streets 4 years from now.

Three of the shithouses attacking a guy who was simply walking home after a night out ...

they shouldn't be allowed to plead manslaughter .... they knew the score when they waded into him , all it takes is one bang on the head ....... they clearly intended to cause the guy harm , ... and if they were prepared to take the risk of killing him , then they should be charged with murder.

I suspect that the cops will give all three of em' a few digs too , behind closed doors , seeing as it was a copper they killed .
Does anybody know if its football related, sounds like something a gang of rags would do, or is it just local scroats ganging up on someone

Unless the victim (or his friends) had any city wear on , i can't really see how it was football related .....

he had been out somewhere celebrating the win with friends , and they didn't get a taxi to castle street , close to Countys ground , until the early hours of Sunday ..... where his friends then go is not clear , but he then buys a takeaway , and it doesn't look like these yobs are in that particular shop ..... yet he runs into them only yards from the shop , as he makes his way home.

He appeared to have been drinking for quite some time betwwen the time the game ended , and the time of him calling that taxi ....... it's possible that he was looking the worse for wear , and it's probable that he was just in the wrong place , at the wrong time.

Sick of hearing about young Blues dying. Bring back the gallows for these scum who cowardly murder young men! RIP Gareth.

blue underpants said:
black mamba said:
01282 said:

It was a very cold night so would assume most colours would have been well hidden under layers of clothing. Very sad indeed.

It is time that all goverments started getting tough on crime and stop listing to these do gooders lock them up for life.

LoveCity said:
Sick of hearing about young Blues dying. Bring back the gallows for these scum who cowardly murder young men! RIP Gareth.

Doesn't matter if they are blue , red or support any team. A waste of life like this makes zero sense and football shouldn't come into it. He was on his way home from a night out when attacked. Shocking.

Sleep well blue.

LoveCity said:

At least put them away for forty years without parole. These scum, if from Edgely live near me and i dont want them on the streets again to do this to another innocent person. RIP blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.