two deals in process

Kris_Musampa said:
Correct me if i am wrong, but with the possible exception of the Boj, Italian players have never really cut it with city.

In fact, since Gullit, Zola,the White Feather et al, i cant think of one recent and decent Iti striker in the prem.

Apart from Corradi of course...

ok i will correct you, bojinov is bulgarian.

Godfather said:
Kris_Musampa said:
Correct me if i am wrong, but with the possible exception of the Boj, Italian players have never really cut it with city.

In fact, since Gullit, Zola,the White Feather et al, i cant think of one recent and decent Iti striker in the prem.

Apart from Corradi of course...

But you'll let him get away with Gullit as Italian???

Sheriff Fatman said:
Godfather said:
But you'll let him get away with Gullit as Italian???

I suppose you have also got to look at the quality of Italian player you bring in.

Bianchi was no Vialli or Zola

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

The owners have already been given a major list of players by Mancini

Alberto Aquilani and Andrea Dossena?

I don't want any of Liverpool's average players, and to be honest, I wouldn't give them 60-80 million for Torres. They are skint, but if we give them that kind of money, like it or not, they have a greater allure than we do, and will be able to attract quality players with that kind of cash.

lmao, like that massimo taibi that played for the scum across the city. played 1 game, let the ball through his legs then got fucked off by whiskey nose

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

The owners have already been given a major list of players by Mancini

Interesting stuff. Cheers for the info.

They had a fella on from skysports italia before and he reckons Bob might want Stankovic and Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.