two deals in process

bluemanc said:
Sheriff Fatman said:
But you'll let him get away with Gullit as Italian???
Bluemoon at its best,that's quality.

haha to be fair i only read the first bit and went a bit giddy because i could be the first to correct him!

It is obvious we need defenders so maybe have a look at Lorenzo De Silvestri - Lazio RB and Domenico Criscito - CB can't think who he plays for. But having said that, we are talking about Italian based players and not neccessarily Italians, so they could be anyone.
One thing is for sure, they need to have good pace for the Premier League.

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

The owners have already been given a major list of players by Mancini

Interesting stuff. Cheers for the info.

They had a fella on from skysports italia before and he reckons Bob might want Stankovic and Balotelli
Im telling you now, those are 2 absolutely brilliant players, especially balotelli... could be one of the best in the world in a couple of years. Hes young, 19 i think, but the kid has raw talent. Stankovic is a veteran, something we could do well with imo.... would be awesome if we got these two though

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

Gatuso won't work. He's too similar to De jong and Kompany. I really think Mancini will seek a Playmaker because thats what the team is lacking. A playmaker similar to Diego or something...not sayign he would want to come to Eastland but we need someone like him.

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Gattuso, the other?

Interesting stuff. Cheers for the info.

They had a fella on from skysports italia before and he reckons Bob might want Stankovic and Balotelli

Would be amazing if true. Balotelli is definitley one for the future if not the present and Stankovic has a wealth of experience and quality.

Just becuase he's Italian, doesn't mean there is going to be a flood of Italian players now coming to our club.

Hughes was Welsh, and only brought in Bellamy
Sven was Swedish, and didn't bring in any Italians.

Baconface is scotish, 1 scottish player
Anchelotti hasn't brought any Italians.

Spose Rafa and Wenger are an exception.

HOpefully he brings in the best players, and players like superman, Onouha, Bellamy dont get shafted out!

According to a number of reports City have agreed 2 fees with clubs but only one is with an Italian club.

I suppose agreeing fees still doesnt get the player as we have seen in the past.

As I have very little else on for the next 3 days I will now have something to fill my time (sod the 5 kids and Xmas thats not important)

Now where was that Italian phrasebook????

fbloke said:
According to a number of reports City have agreed 2 fees with clubs but only one is with an Italian club.

I suppose agreeing fees still doesnt get the player as we have seen in the past.

As I have very little else on for the next 3 days I will now have something to fill my time (sod the 5 kids and Xmas thats not important)

What reports?

fbloke said:

Spill the beans???

nickson71 said:
fbloke said:

What reports?

I have been all over the web and translating italian websites, line by line etc

I will try and find links and post 'em.

Why couldnt we just get an English manager it makes it so much easier ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.