two deals in process

I know Inter had a cracking young left back I don't know if he is still around, I can't think of his bloody name. He is only about 19 but played against one of the english clubs in the CL.

It going to annoy me now.

kiam06 said:
I know Inter had a cracking young left back I don't know if he is still around, I can't think of his bloody name. He is only about 19 but played against one of the english clubs in the CL.

Santon

lancs blue said:
kiam06 said:

Santon

Yes mate I think thats the boy, do you know how he is doing?

lancs blue said:
kiam06 said:

Santon

This lad is superb.

Balotelli is an awesome talent for 19yr old. i would love to see him come to the club along with maicon, bridge just isn't reliable enough anymore.

haller said:
Balotelli is an awesome talent for 19yr old. i would love to see him come to the club along with maicon, bridge just isn't reliable enough anymore.

i think he will have compiled his list whilst waiting in the wings, january will be very exciting again.

Correct me if i am wrong, but with the possible exception of the Boj, Italian players have never really cut it with city.

In fact, since Gullit, Zola,the White Feather et al, i cant think of one recent and decent Iti striker in the prem.

Apart from Corradi of course...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.