two deals in process

The Fixer said:
Come on fbloke we need a fix (see what i did there) we need some feel good factor hurry up with these fecking reports :)

Lol, Fix and Fixer oh how clever ;-)

Here you go then - this is what Corriere dello sport thinks about Mancini-

MANCHESTER, 20 dicembre - Comincia in salita l'avventura di Roberto Mancini sulla panchina del Manchester City. A meno di 24 ore dalla presentazione ufficiale, infatti, il tabloid inglese News of the world lancia uno scoop importante. Pare che la squadra dei Citizens si sia schierata compatta contro la scelta della società di esonerare il tecnico Hughes e, di conseguenza, di arruolare il nuovo allenatore jesino. In testa alla rivolta ci sarebbero l'attaccante Craig Bellamy e il portiere Shay Given, seguiti da altri sei compagni.

GIOCATORI 'DISGUSTATI' - I giocatori del Manchester City sarebbero stati 'disgustati' dal trattamento che la società ha riservato al loro ormai ex allenatore, soprattutto dopo il successo per 3-0 contro l'Arsenal nella Carling Cup dello scorso 2 dicembre.

GRANDE RISPETTO PER HUGHES - Dopo il successo di ieri contro il Sunderland per 4-3, Hughes avrebbe parlato alla squadra negli spogliatoi annunciando che quella sarebbe stata la sua ultima gara come allenatore del City: «perchè la società ha deciso di puntare su Mancini». I giocatori in quella circostanza ci rimasero male perchè fra loro e il tecnico si era creato un grande affiatamento e un rispetto pressochè totale e sincero. «E' scorretto che la società abbia deciso di esonerare un tecnico così preparato», sembra abbia detto uno dei giocatori. «I giocatori rispettano Mark come manager e come persona e non riescono a credere che sia stato trattato in maniera così sgarbata», racconta un’anonima fonte. «È stato fatto tutto senza la minima classe. I giocatori hanno ricevuto messaggi sui cellulari, sono stati informati su ciò che stava accadendo e hanno deciso che dovevamo fare qualcosa», spiega ancora l'insider.

AMAREZZA DOPO L'ADDIO - Sempre secondo l'anonima fonte contattata dal News of the World, «i giocatori sanno chi c’è dietro tutto questo: Gary Cook e Brian Marwood (un altro dirigente, ndr). Sei di loro hanno deciso che dovevano dire e fare qualcosa, sono andati a cercarli dopo la partita. Forse è stato un gesto inutile, ma dovevano farlo perchè erano furiosi».

And no i dont have a clue either.....

The Fixer said:
Fbloke

Am i missing something here? you said latest reports are saying 2 fees agreed, how the feck did you work that out in that mumble jumble you posted?

Im just being silly with that one.

Thats the sort of stuff I am trying to translate and its not easy.

Heres a link to some other rumours --

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/12/20/1699379/roberto-mancinis-manchester-city-targets-include-fernando-torres-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... do-torres-</a>

It would be nice to get them on board eh?

I defo feel that the board will rally open up the cheque book now they have their own man.

They (and me as well) weren't convinced by Hughes' almost negative approach to the massive wealth.

One of the most common names I have come across is

Paulo De Souza Barreto

Anyone know anything about him?

fbloke said:
The Fixer said:
Fbloke

Am i missing something here? you said latest reports are saying 2 fees agreed, how the feck did you work that out in that mumble jumble you posted?

Im just being silly with that one.

Thats the sort of stuff I am trying to translate and its not easy.

Heres a link to some other rumours --

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/12/20/1699379/roberto-mancinis-manchester-city-targets-include-fernando-torres-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... do-torres-</a>

It would be nice to get them on board eh?

I defo feel that the board will rally open up the cheque book now they have their own man.

They (and me as well) weren't convinced by Hughes' almost negative approach to the massive wealth.

Cheers mate some big names there would be nice to tempt 1 or 2 lets hope mancini has more pulling power. I do however think hughes held our owners ambitions back now they have their own man lets see what happens.

Ive been told by two people that are quite reliable that it is Chiellini to make the defense solid and Balotelli the young inter player who looks very good.

bell_mcfc said:
Ive been told by two people that are quite reliable that it is Chiellini to make the defense solid and Balotelli the young inter player who looks very good.

George down the chippy and the postman?

Paolo balleti lahm da da da , and every other foreign player that the spotty playstation geeks can conjure up, or seen on you tube like Samaras

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.