two deals in process

Esteban de la Sexface said:
yankblue said:
Grosso is on the wrong side of 30. I think he's 33.

32. He is a proper athlete and still quick. We'd get another 3 good years out of him at the very least.

A superb, proper full back.

Honestly speaking i don't think Grosso is a good fullback. He used to be 4-5 years ago but not now. He's decent going forward but defensively he's pretty average.

interisti said:
32. He is a proper athlete and still quick. We'd get another 3 good years out of him at the very least.

A superb, proper full back.

Honestly speaking i don't think Grosso is a good fullback. He used to be 4-5 years ago but not now. He's decent going forward but defensively he's pretty average.

I saw him live at games and he was the best player on the field twice. Which is quite an achievement for a full back.

I always liked how he defends. Nothing fussy. Never panics, rarely caught out of place, he can cover both full back positions.

interisti said:

I saw him live at games and he was the best player on the field twice. Which is quite an achievement for a full back.

I always liked how he defends. Nothing fussy. Never panics, rarely caught out of place, he can cover both full back positions.

An experienced fullback that what he is.

He lost he's pace that he used to have which is a big block if he's gonna play in the premier league.

Out of the left backs playing in serie A i would say criscito (genoa), Kolarov (lazio) has a powefull left foot, Vargas (fiorentina) even though he's been playing as a winger lately are all decent with potentials.

Santon on the other hand is IMO one of those who (if he continued progressing) will be a really top fullback. Very balanced defensively (really solid) and attacking wise he's pretty good. Great with both legs and he's just 18 which is pretty amazing for a player at he's age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.