two deals in process

MonsallBlue said:
Cityisland said:
is that a deal has been done for the attacking mid or will be done in a couple of days mate?

I read that as saying the deal was done a couple of days ago. If so, then paperwork etc should be done ealry in the next week.

Forgive me if I read it wrong tolmie's hairdoo

**EDIT I read it right then. Thanks tolmie's

Pretty sure the FA won't be taking any paperwork until Monday/Tuesday?

I've fallen into the trap before (Delph) of saying a deal was done. City have struck an agreement with a club/player.

The Fixer said:
Rammy Blue said:
i reckon it will be Aguero.

Yes please :) but would of thought the media would of had a whiff of a deal that big?

Atletico need to get rid, they are in a dire financial position.

No way Chelski are going to fork out 40mil and they are really the only other team who could be considered our rivals for his signature.

Tevez and Mad Zab being here already will obviously hold sway.

Wishful thinking maybe, but it all stacks up for me, 40mil is nothing to us for a genuine world class young talent.

With regards to the media comment I don't see why they would have a whiff as yet, once we get to Jan 1 then the media will crank up the transfer stories.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Looks likely a deal had been done for couple days on an attacking midfielder, contact doesn't have a clue who might be.

The recent reports about Sergio Aguero which have surfaced, could have some substance. An interest was lodged, but would be amazed if we can it pull off.

Would explain why Chelsea have been pissed with us over Christmas - not over the talent scout poach.

Cordoba is already widely reported as one of the Italian based defenders. Trying to get permission to speak with his people at some point today. City want two in by end of next week.
this more like it ,GOSSIP
keep up the good work Tolmie

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
i reckon it will be Aguero.

He's a striker, though, right?

Albeit, sounds a good one!

he is one of those players, like Carlos, that isn't really a striker - he plays wide left or right or in the hole but certainly doesn't "lead the line".

i suppose it depends what the classification of "attacking midfield" is? - i always take it as being a player that plays in the hole or on either side of a front man in a 3 man attack.

So why isn't this thread on the transfer forum? Its about time that got moving!!!

So come on all you ITK's lets start posting!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.