two deals in process

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Looks likely a deal had been done for couple days on an attacking midfielder, contact doesn't have a clue who might be.

The recent reports about Sergio Aguero which have surfaced, could have some substance. An interest was lodged, but would be amazed if we can it pull off.

Would explain why Chelsea have been pissed with us over Christmas - not over the talent scout poach.

Cordoba is already widely reported as one of the Italian based defenders. Trying to get permission to speak with his people at some point today. City want two in by end of next week.

is that a deal has been done for the attacking mid or will be done in a couple of days mate?

Cityisland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Looks likely a deal had been done for couple days on an attacking midfielder, contact doesn't have a clue who might be.

The recent reports about Sergio Aguero which have surfaced, could have some substance. An interest was lodged, but would be amazed if we can it pull off.

Would explain why Chelsea have been pissed with us over Christmas - not over the talent scout poach.

Cordoba is already widely reported as one of the Italian based defenders. Trying to get permission to speak with his people at some point today. City want two in by end of next week.

is that a deal has been done for the attacking mid or will be done in a couple of days mate?

Sorry, a midfielder has been done for couple days...can't get any names as yet...don't think people telling me know themselves as yet.

Cityisland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I read that as saying the deal was done a couple of days ago. If so, then paperwork etc should be done ealry in the next week.

Forgive me if I read it wrong tolmie's hairdoo

**EDIT I read it right then. Thanks tolmie's

Another attacking midfielder is a position id like us to fill, Ireland has possibly injured his hamstring and we dont really have another one in his place.

But i cant imagine it's gonna be a player commanding a big fee as reports tend to leak when top players move clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.