two deals in process

Pam said:
Upson seems to think he'll be leaving West Ham next month.

Tottenham are interested. Leave him to go to them. Another injury prone defender to be added to Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate. They seem to collect them for some reason.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Ha ha - another £100m+ spent in January... Wenger will soil his pants... shame
HaHa he will probs go on another rant saying that it is not good for football having all this money haha what a wanker :) !!!!

bluemoon27 said:
are our defenders that bad i was it just the way they were being coached,take micah 2 yrs ago the best young up and coming defender in the country now look at him,dunney player of the season for donkeys years then hughsey comes he goes dogshite then goes to villa and he he is playing well,then look at the defenders he as signed all decent at there previous clubs now look at them
Great point m8 i totally agree they have not sudenly gone shit have they it was hughes and i would just like to say he should of never of got rid of dunne

I hope it's not Balotelli or Cassano. Cassano has had a very good couple of years but he seems a bit of a loose cannon. Balotelli seems to have an awful lot of baggage for a 19 year old. Has obvious qualities but seems to have an ego that is far bigger than his standing in the game. If we're after another young attacking player i'd rather we go for Giovinco from Juventus. Bags of potential and ability.

If we're after a left back i wouldn't be surprised if we went for Paolo De Ceglie from Juventus.

der-bomber said:
Yeah fucking Eyeties, always settle a treat in the prem, l mean look at 'em , they're everywhere, Mancini out.......
Mancini out fuck me he has been here 2 minutes and you r calling for his head MANCINI IN !!!!!!!!!

Looks likely a deal had been done for couple days on an attacking midfielder, contact doesn't have a clue who might be.

The recent reports about Sergio Aguero which have surfaced, could have some substance. An interest was lodged, but would be amazed if we can it pull off.

Would explain why Chelsea have been pissed with us over Christmas - not over the talent scout poach.

Cordoba is already widely reported as one of the Italian based defenders. Trying to get permission to speak with his people at some point today. City want two in by end of next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.