two deals in process

kinky's underpants said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm impressed, Fbloke!

You got pals at City?

Sissoko's name was mentioned to me early last week, thought it was major bullshit at time...mmm
your first impression was the accurate one.......don't get your hopes up!!!!

Not the Sissoko who played rather badly for Liverpool??????

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
Sissoko?

Scores plenty from M/Field

I'm impressed, Fbloke!

You got pals at City?

Sissoko's name was mentioned to me early last week, thought it was major bullshit at time...mmm

As you know 'ITK's' are slaughtered on here!

Just an educated guess.

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm impressed, Fbloke!

You got pals at City?

Just an educated guess.

Doubley impressed!

Thought he was alright at Liverpool, just refused to believe he would be the type we would be after.

Suppose Mancini would know all about him, though.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:

Just an educated guess.

Doubley impressed!

Thought he was alright at Liverpool, just refused to believe he would be the type we would be after.

Suppose Mancini would know all about him, though.

He was crap at Liverpool in my books. Wouldn't improve us in my opinion.

But if he comes, at the rate he's going at, you've got to trust the manager on this one.

Didn`t have Sissoko down as a attacking midfielder-more a breaking play up player

Ram blue, The Aguero I have been watching every week, for the last 2 seasons play for A.Madrid is definitely a striker.

Do you mean you do not consider him a striker because he is small. Or have you really not been watching.

bizzbo said:
btw, Aly Cissokho is a young french left back

momo sissoko is the ex liverpool defensive midfielder. I'd be astonished if we were in for him.

Cissokho only signed for Lyon in the summer and wouldn't be available. They mean the ex-liverpool sissoko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.