two deals in process

bizzbo said:
btw, Aly Cissokho is a young french left back

momo sissoko is the ex liverpool defensive midfielder. I'd be astonished if we were in for him.

Bizzbo, you are on the money - the person who mentioned name Sissoko, I thought it was the lad Momo who went to Juventus?

The fact the other lad is a left-back could certainly make an argument I may got completely wrong end of stick.

Is other French lad any good?

depps said:
bizzbo said:

momo sissoko is the ex liverpool defensive midfielder. I'd be astonished if we were in for him.

Cissokho only signed for Lyon in the summer and wouldn't be available. They mean the ex-liverpool sissoko

ohhh, yet another unhappy Juve player.

there is room for a DM in the squad, if kompany is now a centreback.

tolmies hairdooos back again haaha.. the guy is full of shit and knows nothing. the only fella who did know something was that spursmad who the majority slated.

Matt.D said:
tolmies hairdooos back again haaha.. the guy is full of shit and knows nothing. the only fella who did know something was that spursmad who the majority slated.

Shut up :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bizzbo said:

Bizzbo, you are on the money - the person who mentioned name Sissoko, I thought it was the lad Momo who went to Juventus?

The fact the other lad is a left-back could certainly make an argument I may got completely wrong end of stick.

Is other French lad any good?

he's the best left back out there for us, but i think depps is right, he moved from porto to lyon in the summer, I think he would be ineligible under the three clubs in a year rule?

anyone clear that up?

Matt.D said:

Very insightful, thanks for the heads up on TH, now fuck off will you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.