two deals in process

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
were not signing either of them......... fact
1 cb, 1 full back, 1 attacking M, all on the list...... and aguero is classed as the latter and certainly on the list 40 m.

Names please Zin ;-)

bizzbo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bizzbo, you are on the money - the person who mentioned name Sissoko, I thought it was the lad Momo who went to Juventus?

The fact the other lad is a left-back could certainly make an argument I may got completely wrong end of stick.

Is other French lad any good?

he's the best left back out there for us, but i think depps is right, he moved from porto to lyon in the summer, I think he would be ineligible under the three clubs in a year rule?

anyone clear that up?

What i actually meant was that they wouldn't be willing to sell because they also shipped grosso out to get him in but i think your right in that we wouldn't even be allowed to do it because he actually only signed for porto this time last year so he has moved in the last two windows and can't move again till the summer at the earliest. I think thats what the rule is any way although i could be wrong

I'd still go all out for Gael Clichy. He's my favourite left back and for me, the best in the premiership in that position.

Gary Worthington's Chelsea dossier is already on Mancini's desk and highlights the hottest youth players in the world, along with comprehensive info on the top 500 castrol indexed players. This is the document that we will be using to implement the sort-term fixes, and after that we will be buying prospects, not established players. Oh and take a quick look at the index------see how far down the list Upson is then ask yourselves again if there would be any profit in a club chasing this could have been!

The Fixer said:
Don't forget moussa sissoko the attacking midfielder we were linked with a couple of months back fantastic player. Google him if you wanna know more!

Actually you've probably gotten the most likely sissoko there fixer!

kinky's underpants said:
Gary Worthington's Chelsea dossier is already on Mancini's desk and highlights the hottest youth players in the world, along with comprehensive info on the top 500 castrol indexed players. This is the document that we will be using to implement the sort-term fixes, and after that we will be buying prospects, not established players. Oh and take a quick look at the index------see how far down the list Upson is then ask yourselves again if there would be any profit in a club chasing this could have been!

How do you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.