two deals in process

avoidconfusion said:
kinky's underpants said:
Has a reputation of being madder than a box of frogs! But very, very skillful and fast.

Said it before, he will make Bellamy look like a choir boy... absolute nutcase.
Strikes me as being another Bellamy (needs a cause to believe in) so if Mancini can have thesame effect that Hughes had on Bellamy then could be a mega coup. Looks like being very nearly a straight swap for RSC so well worth the gamble.
He has the ability to have a massive impact

bizzbo said:
cassano would mean the end of either robbie, bellamy, or swp.

place bets now!

Robbie. Bellamy is Mancini's friend ;-) and he said he was looking forward to Shaun coming back into the team!

Lol @ a player like Robinho no longer being indespensible to us anymore.

Cassano is a good shout, Aguero would be amazing! I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict this attacking midfielder will be Ángel Di Maria.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Cassano is a good shout, Aguero would be amazing! I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict this attacking midfielder will be Ángel Di Maria.

I really hope so, he ripped Everton to shreds in 2 games!! Use Petrov as part of the deal.

fbloke said:
Oh dear its all gone back to wild speculation............
True-----but at the end of the day that's what drives the site!
However if you look deep enough there are some really well informed (Guesses) as that is what they really are and who knows someone may just have a genuine inside thread.

At least it keeps the cold out when laughing at some of the wild stabs in thedark!!!

Kinkys Underpants, in the training report on the bluemoon forum, RSC is down as having not trained due to injury and yet you say that he has been in talks for two days. Why would he be in talks with another club when he could possibly fail a medical if, indeed, a transfer is to take place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.