two deals in process

C_T_I_D said:
Kinkys Underpants, in the training report on the bluemoon forum, RSC is down as having not trained due to injury and yet you say that he has been in talks for two days. Why would he be in talks with another club when he could possibly fail a medical if, indeed, a transfer is to take place?

He has asked for the same doctor that did the medical when we signed him ;-)

Gaurenteed pass!

kinky's underpants said:
Ok neck on the block time!

Nothing from within the club, but have v strong reasons to make a very educated guess that one of the names that will pop out of the hat on friday is Antonio Cassano
With a very strong possibility of RSC going the other way.

papa%20lazaroo.jpg

Dave ?

mad zab said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Cassano is a good shout, Aguero would be amazing! I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict this attacking midfielder will be Ángel Di Maria.

I really hope so, he ripped Everton to shreds in 2 games!! Use Petrov as part of the deal.
One problem, he has a £30million buy out clause, I doubt we're gonna pay that for a unproven youngster.

stony said:
kinky's underpants said:
Ok neck on the block time!

Nothing from within the club, but have v strong reasons to make a very educated guess that one of the names that will pop out of the hat on friday is Antonio Cassano
With a very strong possibility of RSC going the other way.

papa%20lazaroo.jpg

Dave ?

LOOOOOOOOL

C_T_I_D said:
Kinkys Underpants, in the training report on the bluemoon forum, RSC is down as having not trained due to injury and yet you say that he has been in talks for two days. Why would he be in talks with another club when he could possibly fail a medical if, indeed, a transfer is to take place?
??????? relevant???? did the scousers not sign Aguillani when he still had weeks to recover? Think you should check the anals of history mate just to see how many clubs have signed players that are on prolongrd crock lists.
RSC was a major player in the alledged player revolt and his injury has so far been a turned ankle, groin & hamstring depending which media you prefer. Or has he just dropped from the limelight? He has been training with the reserves since the start of the week!!
Just bob down and see for yourself.

Barry Conlons wig said:
bizzbo said:
cassano would mean the end of either robbie, bellamy, or swp.

place bets now!

hopefully robbie, not good enough for our team!

Not good enough for our team my arse but it probably would mean the end of him as i think Manicini will want to hang onto petrov and swp even if just as squad players as the only natural wingers in the squad they offer us something different.

On another thread one of the inter fans was saying Mancini's preferred system is something like this:

______________Centre Forward
Winger________________Second Striker

_______Attacking Mid

_____________________________Hybrid Wing-Back/Midfielder (ie Zanetti)
_______________Holding Mid

For us that would mean either swp or petrov (maybe Robbi but i get the feeling he prefers a more natural winger) playing as winger

Centre Forward and Second Striker would the be picked from Bellers, Tevez, Ade, Cassano and another target man (if RSC is part of the Cassano deal. Again Robbi could also play here but is not a natural fit.

Only attacking mid we have a the moment is Ireland so the rumour of another coming in would fit this too. Although again robbi could play here its not his natural game

Hybrid Wing back is a bit of a conundrum. Barry could probably do this from the left with SWP as a winger on the right, but if petrov is going to be Playing on the left im not sure who could do this job for us on the right, maybe Zabb?

Holding mid is fairly obvious between de jomg and Komps with barry filling in if necessary

EDIT:Just thinking about that there is Garrido actually the perfect player for the wingback/midfielder role, could this be why Bobby keeps giving him a go??

depps said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
hopefully robbie, not good enough for our team!

Not good enough for our team my arse but it probably would mean the end of him as i think Manicini will want to hang onto petrov and swp even if just as squad players as the only natural wingers in the squad they offer us something different.

On another thread one of the inter fans was saying Mancini's preferred system is something like this:

______________Centre Forward
Winger________________Second Striker

_______Attacking Mid

_____________________________Hybrid Wing-Back/Midfielder (ie Zanetti)
_______________Holding Mid

For us that would mean either swp or petrov (maybe Robbi but i get the feeling he prefers a more natural winger) playing as winger

Centre Forward and Second Striker would the be picked from Bellers, Tevez, Ade, Cassano and another target man (if RSC is part of the Cassano deal. Again Robbi could also play here but is not a natural fit.

Only attacking mid we have a the moment is Ireland so the rumour of another coming in would fit this too. Although again robbi could play here its not his natural game

Hybrid Wing back is a bit of a conundrum. Barry could probably do this from the left with SWP as a winger on the right, but if petrov is going to be Playing on the left im not sure who could do this job for us on the right, maybe Zabb?

Holding mid is fairly obvious between de jomg and Komps with barry filling in if necessary

really interesting take on things. it is a conundrum indeed. I can see SWP or zab doing it on the right. I think he'll tweak it quite a lot before he settles. Zanetti was a once in a lifetime wingback/midfielder, maybe he built that system around him.

have to say tho I think he's hit upon something great in the last two matches... the ability to switch from the 4-X-X-1 to the 4-4-2. (The latter is probably the best way to dictate the tempo away from home, very important if we are looking for wins). It would be great to see us comfortable in a couple of systems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.