two deals in process

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
If anybody cares, I got told before all this that Lahm was nailed on.

Heard this myself.

Will that now change i wonder?

Fuck me, another transfer window glued on here ;-)

I hope so, Lahm is awesome. Just watching Bayern on ESPN and he's set up 2 of their goals and playing a blinder, its 3-0 coming up to half time.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
blueinsa said:
Heard this myself.

I hope so, Lahm is awesome. Just watching Bayern on ESPN and he's set up 2 of their goals and playing a blinder, its 3-0 coming up to half time.

Philipp Lahm is amazing, I'd have him in a second!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

The owners have already been given a major list of players by Mancini

gattuso just signed a new 2 year extension with AC milan last week, is like 1 million years old and we have 3 players that play in his posistion

and other than him i woulnt touch italian players with a barge pole

Agreed. Have we just had a rather large and distended bellyful of Italians? Wot? Better than Corradi and Bianchi? Get 'em in!

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
If anybody cares, I got told before all this that Lahm was nailed on.

Heard this myself.

Lahm was not so much nailed on, but talks have been ongoing since last month with his people since Hughes went over to Bayern for Champs League game.

I would love him to come, being equally at home on right and left, but he was defo a Hughes target, all the same.

Whether Mancini would still want to push it through, I don't know - as two Italian/based players have been in pipeline.

But owners have been very busy last couple weeks putting everything in place in terms of identifying targets.

It will be a very interesting window, and suspect ADUG might let off a couple of fireworks (not that they need to) in a supposed need to appease those fans who belive getting shot of Hughes was a mistake.

Ribery has been discussed regularly, is Mancini a big enough attraction, don't have a clue.

SWP's back said:
TFC said:
All due respect, but how the fook do you know that?

How the hell do you have 3 1/2 thousand posts and not know Tolmie is one of very few genuine ITK's on this forum.

Look at his thread on Hughes beingg sacked from from today and then apologise.

All due respect (see what I did there) but I havent seen a genuine ITK on here in my three and a half thousand posts, just a lot of regurgitated snippets and made up bollocks.

Am I saying TH is not an ITK? No, but I think I'll save the apologies.

He's going to need a whole new defence because the current one is awful. I hope he gets the players he wants because he is a very good manager who will win lots of trophies here.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Heard this myself.

Lahm was not so much nailed on, but talks have been ongoing since last month with his people since Hughes went over to Bayern for Champs League game.

I would love him to come, being equally at home on right and left, but he was defo a Hughes target, all the same.

Whether Mancini would still want to push it through, I don't know - as two Italian/based players have been in pipeline.

But owners have been very busy last couple weeks putting everything in place in terms of identifying targets.

It will be a very interesting window, and suspect ADUG might let off a couple of fireworks (not that they need to) in a supposed need to appease those fans who belive getting shot of Hughes was a mistake.

Ribery has been discussed regularly, is Mancini a big enough attraction, don't have a clue.

It will definately be an interesting 4 weeks and not long to wait either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.