two deals in process

are our defenders that bad i was it just the way they were being coached,take micah 2 yrs ago the best young up and coming defender in the country now look at him,dunney player of the season for donkeys years then hughsey comes he goes dogshite then goes to villa and he he is playing well,then look at the defenders he as signed all decent at there previous clubs now look at them

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lahm was not so much nailed on, but talks have been ongoing since last month with his people since Hughes went over to Bayern for Champs League game.

I would love him to come, being equally at home on right and left, but he was defo a Hughes target, all the same.

Whether Mancini would still want to push it through, I don't know - as two Italian/based players have been in pipeline.

But owners have been very busy last couple weeks putting everything in place in terms of identifying targets.

It will be a very interesting window, and suspect ADUG might let off a couple of fireworks (not that they need to) in a supposed need to appease those fans who belive getting shot of Hughes was a mistake.

Ribery has been discussed regularly, is Mancini a big enough attraction, don't have a clue.

For what its worth (and I havent yet read through the entire thread) there are some serious conversations going on for a massive improvement in the quality of the squad.

I spent most of yesterday banging on about the lack of info coming from the club RE: Hughes as I expected something to happen.

Although I dont claim to be ITK the few people i trust (2) are saying that the board were held back in their ambitions by Hughes' calming influence - something that they now regret.

I was offered a vision for jans window that gave me chills.

'Serious' money is now in play with deals already in place.

Looks like were in for another busy one.

What was this vision?

SWP's back said:
TFC said:
All due respect, but how the fook do you know that?

How the hell do you have 3 1/2 thousand posts and not know Tolmie is one of very few genuine ITK's on this forum.

Look at his thread on Hughes beingg sacked from from today and then apologise.

with all due respect... BOLLOX... Dont care how many posts you have but all this was in the press, rumour mill friday night, sat early am.. All he does is watch the first editions on the net in the early hours and post them before we all get out of our beer haze. Easy to be an ITK. To prove this, if u can be arsed, look at his transfer window ramblings...... he aint ITK he just studiously reads the same sources we can and posts it hoping some of it will be true.
He then tries to blend it with a bit of mystery. Hes a WUM, and the couple of people who support him on here saying I know his sources as well are also narcasistic fools.

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
How the hell do you have 3 1/2 thousand posts and not know Tolmie is one of very few genuine ITK's on this forum.

Look at his thread on Hughes beingg sacked from from today and then apologise.

with all due respect... BOLLOX... Dont care how many posts you have but all this was in the press, rumour mill friday night, sat early am.. All he does is watch the first editions on the net in the early hours and post them before we all get out of our beer haze. Easy to be an ITK. To prove this, if u can be arsed, look at his transfer window ramblings...... he aint ITK he just studiously reads the same sources we can and posts it hoping some of it will be true.
He then tries to blend it with a bit of mystery. Hes a WUM, and the couple of people who support him on here saying I know his sources as well are also narcasistic fools.

Hello 80's shorts

I hope he has, or already has had, a bloody good look at what we have already got as there are some quality players, including defenders, who just need someone with top drawer managerial nous to guide them.

ElanJo said:
fbloke said:
For what its worth (and I havent yet read through the entire thread) there are some serious conversations going on for a massive improvement in the quality of the squad.

I spent most of yesterday banging on about the lack of info coming from the club RE: Hughes as I expected something to happen.

Although I dont claim to be ITK the few people i trust (2) are saying that the board were held back in their ambitions by Hughes' calming influence - something that they now regret.

I was offered a vision for jans window that gave me chills.

'Serious' money is now in play with deals already in place.

Looks like were in for another busy one.

What was this vision?

It was basically that the owners are now confident in the man they have as manager and they are hoping to make some real statements.

God knows what they thought did in the summer if it

If Mancini was approached before the CC QF and has had a watching and development brief since then, then I suspect deals are on the way quickly.

I havent been given a figure on spending but my guess (and thats what it is) would be maybe another 150-200m, gulp!

Well i would not class myself as an ITK....................however going off previous January transfer windows i fully expect us to be linked to the usual ones:

Scott Parker and Kevin Davies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.