two deals in process

Andouble said:
Ajay where are you Ajay

On 'The List' in red ink with all the other bullshitters

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stony said:
Andouble said:
Ajay where are you Ajay

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you had a bad xmas ? you seem all bitter

FantasyIreland said:
pee dubya said:
Not sure about Cordoba, small enough team as it is.

5'8 and 11 stone,not typical centre half material,however,67 caps and 10 years at Inter is proof of his quality.Alongside Kompany it may work very well.

Don't get me wrong, i rate him as a player, if we had tall players throughout the team then it wouldn't worry me so much, but we don't. Imagine him vs Crouch.

stony said:
Andouble said:
Ajay where are you Ajay

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never really bothered looking at that list before, didn't realise so many were on it. If I ever got any info i'll be keeping it to myself me thinks!

stony said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
My memory's shite at the best of times, but I thought Stu split the board!? I thought he had previously posted some "bullshit" but had redeemed himself self with some useful nuggets!? I've no doubt got it wrong.

Complete WUM as I recall, he was outed and pissed off.

Haha, good old Stu...

I work at Carrington and have access to all this confidential information regarding players but my boss definitely is ok with me posting it for anyone to see on bluemoon...yeah good one Stu, to quote phoenix nights ''Stu? whats that short for, Stupid?''

sky tot said:
stony said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1380</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you had a bad xmas ? you seem all bitter

Best Christmas in years, but thanks for asking.

pee dubya said:
FantasyIreland said:
5'8 and 11 stone,not typical centre half material,however,67 caps and 10 years at Inter is proof of his quality.Alongside Kompany it may work very well.

Don't get me wrong, i rate him as a player, if we had tall players throughout the team then it wouldn't worry me so much, but we don't. Imagine him vs Crouch.

Yes,i know where you're coming from and lack of height is a big part of the reason that Toure,given his loss of pace over the past couple of seasons,isn't the answer for me and definitely should not be first choice.Now he's departed for the AN's i think we've seen the last of Toure as captain

FantasyIreland said:
pee dubya said:

Yes,i know where you're coming from and lack of height is a big part of the reason that Toure,given his loss of pace over the past couple of seasons,isn't the answer for me and definitely should not be first choice.Now he's departed for the AN's i think we've seen the last of Toure as captain
i agree mate!! i was really chuffed when we got toure and dont get me wrong hes still a handy player to have in our squad but hes been abit of a let down for me to be honest!! a captain needs to gain respect from all the club and i think that the standout candidates would have been barry,de jong or given.

I really hope that it is not Cassano, we have too many players who can perform that role and while he is currently performing extremely well I feel this is in a large part due to the stability he's found in Genoa. He's a city similar to his hometown and he has a stable relationship, he's said himself it's helped him get his temperament in order and I wouldn't want him at the risk of seeing more 'cassanatas'.

Cordoba, while a good player, would not be a first team solution and certainly not for very long if he did manage it this season.

Chiellini is the most encouraging rumour I've heard thus far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.