two deals in process

Not sure about Cordoba, small enough team as it is.

Stankovic would be a good signing though.

I read a book on Capello which detailed Cassano's antics whilst he was at Madrid.

I would be amazed if he could be trusted. I would stay clear

Cant beat a bit of transfer gossip. We need Spursmad back on the forum, im sure he's lurking about, just reluctant to post after he received abuse, and im sure someone put some of his personal details on the forum that they got from somewhere. Aah what a crazy summer that was!! Also isn't there a bloke who works in the physio/medical department at City? . . . .Stu, I think his name was! He usually used to be privvy to a bit of good info.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Cant beat a bit of transfer gossip. We need Spursmad back on the forum, im sure he's lurking about, just reluctant to post after he received abuse, and im sure someone put some of his personal details on the forum that they got from somewhere. Aah what a crazy summer that was!! Also isn't there a bloke who works in the physio/medical department at City? . . . .Stu, I think his name was! He usually used to be privvy to a bit of good info.

Stu was found to be a WUM and Spursmad has left our club now so it's down to a few little nuggets of gold from Tolmie and a few others

Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino. Please. F*ck Adebayor and Robinho off.

De Rossi would also be nice.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Stu was found to be a WUM and Spursmad has left our club now so it's down to a few little nuggets of gold from Tolmie and a few others

Ajay where are you Ajay

BibbyBlue85 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

My memory's shite at the best of times, but I thought Stu split the board!? I thought he had previously posted some "bullshit" but had redeemed himself self with some useful nuggets!? I've no doubt got it wrong.

Lomas has a lob on said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
My memory's shite at the best of times, but I thought Stu split the board!? I thought he had previously posted some "bullshit" but had redeemed himself self with some useful nuggets!? I've no doubt got it wrong.

Complete WUM as I recall, he was outed and pissed off.

pee dubya said:
Not sure about Cordoba, small enough team as it is.

5'8 and 11 stone,not typical centre half material,however,67 caps and 10 years at Inter is proof of his quality.Alongside Kompany it may work very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.