Two faced city fans

i have been to loads of away games , and couldnt get a ticket , so have bought tickets for the home end , the golden rule is you sit on your hands , simple , if you start celebrating and taunting home fans , in their end , your gonna get a kicking , some real idiots on here , who think our own supporters should turn a blind eye to away fans infiltrating the home support and rubbing our noses in it .Every football club is the same , if you are sitting among opposition supporters , behave yourself , or you get a slap .

i have been to loads of away games , and couldnt get a ticket , so have bought tickets for the home end , the golden rule is you sit on your hands , simple , if you start celebrating and taunting home fans , in their end , your gonna get a kicking , some real idiots on here , who think our own supporters should turn a blind eye to away fans infiltrating the home support and rubbing our noses in it .Every football club is the same , if you are sitting among opposition supporters , behave yourself , or you get a slap .

Its this all day long.

If you're where you shouldn't be, shut the fuck up. Acting like a gobshite in any home team area around Europe will get you in brother.

This place is full of them
As is the ground unfortunately

Two stupid cunts, both regulars, were moaning like fuck about Sterling, like they do every week, yet they both jumped up when he scores

Hypocrites

This place is full of them
As is the ground unfortunately

Two stupid cunts, both regulars, were moaning like fuck about Sterling, like they do every week, yet they both jumped up when he scores

Hypocrites
so you expect them to boo him or something when he scores?

German fans all over and they were brilliant. Tookall the stick in good style.

When I went to Munich some City fans wanted to fight Germans in the toilets. They didn't realise that the facilities were shared in Germany as they are more civilised than some of the twats who follow us and that was how it works there. I've never needed the toilet more in my life than after a day drinking in Munich and arriving at the stadium I ran in the first gate and used the toilets in a City shirt full of Munich fans and nobody bothered. I've had away fans near me in the North Stand at every single CL game I've attended. We should embrace it. It's embarrassing blues.

Not like they're rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.