Two faced city fans

Haha he might as well have started with"I feel I must apologise for
My nations conduct during the war" love it when Pete from Salford pretends to be German

Thank you guys for the nice words, but i have to say some more.

The visit in your stadium was like a commercial event. The impression that I had was: the perfect fan goes 2 minutes before the game inside, und left this 1 minute after the game, only watch the game quiet and to make it perfect please buy some things in our stores.

I feel no fan culture in your area and at the whole stadium. When in Mönchengladbach the game come to a Event like at your place, I would quit to watch football games. Theres no soul and athmosphere..

And then after the 4:2 was scored, your fans shoutedgloating things to our block. You are quiet the whole game! We support all the time and made a good athmosphere. You are the motherland of football and then 5000 germans must come to show you how to feel football and stay behind the club we support. We show what it means to love his Club. I never had that feeling only one second in this game on your side. In your situation I would shame me.

I can not take it seriously when I saw city supporters left and right from our awayblock when they sing gloating things to us at the end of the game - in my eyes you have nothing what could you be proud, except a team what is bought with lot of money and win against a club which had not in the slightest the finance you had.

I prefer to loose every game against you before we “celebrate” a game on your way.

That is not meant to be mean, for me it’s the sad truth.

You can not buy the soul of football – your club sold it with every pound they invest for his idea of it.
Haha! Wonderful.
You should have just stuck at the one post mate.

Thank you guys for the nice words, but i have to say some more.

The visit in your stadium was like a commercial event. The impression that I had was: the perfect fan goes 2 minutes before the game inside, und left this 1 minute after the game, only watch the game quiet and to make it perfect please buy some things in our stores.

I feel no fan culture in your area and at the whole stadium. When in Mönchengladbach the game come to a Event like at your place, I would quit to watch football games. Theres no soul and athmosphere..

And then after the 4:2 was scored, your fans shoutedgloating things to our block. You are quiet the whole game! We support all the time and made a good athmosphere. You are the motherland of football and then 5000 germans must come to show you how to feel football and stay behind the club we support. We show what it means to love his Club. I never had that feeling only one second in this game on your side. In your situation I would shame me.

I can not take it seriously when I saw city supporters left and right from our awayblock when they sing gloating things to us at the end of the game - in my eyes you have nothing what could you be proud, except a team what is bought with lot of money and win against a club which had not in the slightest the finance you had.

I prefer to loose every game against you before we “celebrate” a game on your way.

That is not meant to be mean, for me it’s the sad truth.

You can not buy the soul of football – your club sold it with every pound they invest for his idea of it.

You're indistinguishable to any other German set of fans. You all sing the same monotonous songs, wear the same clothing and behave in the same way. The English game is filled with Spontaneous culture and passion that someone who regularly attends Bundesliga games wouldn't understand.

Also, why do you support Borussia if you're from Burnley?

You're indistinguishable to any other German set of fans. You all sing the same monotonous songs, wear the same clothing and behave in the same way. The English game is filled with Spontaneous culture and passion that someone who regularly attends Bundesliga games wouldn't understand.

Also, why do you support Borussia if you're from Burnley?
I was in the chippy beforehand and there were four Scousers with Gladbach badges asking where the away fans go in. Seemed a bit weird but then scousers normally are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.