Two fears I have at the moment.....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sabster said:
Ans Ibra is a world class forward for so many more reasons

See sab you say you a City fan, which i still question

No City fan would want to see Tevez go, okay some people blow shit loads of smoke up his ass but is still extremely quality and more than anything a terrace hero

I do not want to see him go at all. I am just severly annoyed by the ignorance of Ibrahimavic's ability on this forum.

Sabster said:
Mattyc55 said:
Haha, who are you to tell me that I havent watched Zlatan play football, you dont know me you 'idiot'.

Im not doubting that Zlatan has a lot of qualities and his trophy winning record speaks for itself, but by saying "The End" equates to someone saying "FACT". I wouldnt swap Carlos for any forward in the world, thats how highly I regard him - hes a guarenteed performer week in week out, whereas Zlatan will give you a 9/10 followed by a 5/10.

Ability > Work rate

Your bias has shone through by saying you wouldn't swap carlitos for anyone - I could name at least 5 I would swap him for

You already swapped him for berbaflop

AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.

You're completely mad

I don't see Tevez going anywhere!

IMO, it is silly to think of swapping Tevez with Ibra!! (Tevez>>Ibra!)

A look into Ibra performances in Champions League, will highlight his shortcomings...

Blue Tooth said:
The most worrying thing for everyone else in this years champions league is that Jose is going to be at Madrid.Can he make it 3 wins with 3 clubs???
Chelsea have never won the CL, thank god

de niro said:
THFC86 said:
Chelsea have never won the CL, thank god

he did it with porto and inter.

Apologies; I wasn't doubting Blue Tooth, I was just commenting on how much I hate Chelsea

Rereading it I appreciate how it looks like I was doubting him lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.