Two fears I have at the moment.....

Does no one think it would be better to have both? Would have tevez doing the work and zlaten would be the man in the middle

If not i would rather have someone i know performs for us than zlatan. No doubt he is great if not disappointing in his 2nd half of season for barcelona but we dont know how he will perform in Prem. Although i know zlatan not one for just falling over when the wind blows like most players these days

Sabster said:
Mattyc55 said:
19 in 2008, 15 in 2009 and 29 in 2010, this season being the only one where he has consistently started. Give us a break, Carlos gives you twice as much as that lazy shit would ever give - the ONLY things that Zlatan possesses over Carlos are his first touch and height.

Have you ever watched Zlatan play domestically? I thought not.

You are just idiots if you do not believe that Zlatan is better than carlitos. The End.

Haha, who are you to tell me that I havent watched Zlatan play football, you dont know me you 'idiot'.

Im not doubting that Zlatan has a lot of qualities and his trophy winning record speaks for itself, but by saying "The End" equates to someone saying "FACT". I wouldnt swap Carlos for any forward in the world, thats how highly I regard him - hes a guarenteed performer week in week out, whereas Zlatan will give you a 9/10 followed by a 5/10.

Mattyc55 said:
Sabster said:
Have you ever watched Zlatan play domestically? I thought not.

You are just idiots if you do not believe that Zlatan is better than carlitos. The End.

Haha, who are you to tell me that I havent watched Zlatan play football, you dont know me you 'idiot'.

Im not doubting that Zlatan has a lot of qualities and his trophy winning record speaks for itself, but by saying "The End" equates to someone saying "FACT". I wouldnt swap Carlos for any forward in the world, thats how highly I regard him - hes a guarenteed performer week in week out, whereas Zlatan will give you a 9/10 followed by a 5/10.

Ability > Work rate

Your bias has shone through by saying you wouldn't swap carlitos for anyone - I could name at least 5 I would swap him for

Sabster said:
Mattyc55 said:

Ability > Work rate

Your bias has shone through by saying you wouldn't swap carlitos for anyone - I could name at least 5 I would swap him for

So you'd boil Carlos' ability as a footballer merely down to mere "work rate" would you? That in itself is a criminal description of an otherwise extremely talented footballer.

Id rather have ability AND work rate and a proven record in the prem than exceptional ability alone, yes. Im not saying I wouldnt have the likes of Torres/Drogba et al alongside Carlos up front, but the only other player who is of a similar ilk is Rooney, and getting him would NEVER happen, even though he is that little bit better (not as much in it as some might think).

Carlos is a world class forward for so many reasons.

Mattyc55 said:
Sabster said:
Ability > Work rate

So you'd boil Carlos' ability as a footballer merely down to mere "work rate" would you? That in itself is a criminal description of an otherwise extremely talented footballer.

Id rather have ability AND work rate and a proven record in the prem than exceptional ability alone, yes. Im not saying I wouldnt have the likes of Torres/Drogba et al alongside Carlos up front, but the only other player who is of a similar ilk is Rooney, and getting him would NEVER happen, even though he is that little bit better (not as much in it as some might think).

Ans Ibra is a world class forward for so many more reasons

Sabster said:
Mattyc55 said:

Specify. He's good but he's not got the right attributes for the Premiership.

AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.

Mourinho touted him as the best striker in the world to get rid of him, more often than not he doesn't play well or score - but that's his job! I heard someone on tele say that Victor Valdez did more metres running in one game than Ibrahimovic did!

There are 25+ better strikers than Ibra!

Sabster said:
Mattyc55 said:

See sab you say you a City fan, which i still question

No City fan would want to see Tevez go, okay some people blow shit loads of smoke up his ass but is still extremely quality and more than anything a terrace hero

Both a brilliant players in my opinion, having to choose one of them is a serious luxury problem. Anywho, a player who can score a goal like this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-22cSRjizg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-22cSRjizg</a> is a superstar in my book.

offtopic summat but i want mourinho to buy these players with minimal cost for Real

Drogba, Evra and/or Vidic, Fabregas, Torres.

i feel he can turn these lots' heads to join him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.