Two fears I have at the moment.....

AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.

you my friend, need to go sign yourself back into Broadmoor asap.

haller said:
AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.

No Ibra is MILES better than tevez, I have watched both extensivly (something no doubt none of you can claim), and ibrahimavic is a lot better than tevez.

Sabster said:
haller said:

No Ibra is MILES better than tevez, I have watched both extensivly (something no doubt none of you can claim), and ibrahimavic is a lot better than tevez.

well, personally, i'd rather stick with the guaranteed 20-30 goals a season we get from tevez, than take the big money risk on a show pony.

haller said:
Sabster said:

well, personally, i'd rather stick with the guaranteed 20-30 goals a season we get from tevez, than take the big money risk on a show pony.

Guaranteed? Good joke - he has had one good goalscoring season

Sabster said:
haller said:

Bloody hell, it's Ibra's agent again.

put a decent midfield behind tevez for him to feed off so he doesn't have to go looking for the ball all the time, and it will be guaranteed.

haller said:
Sabster said:

put a decent midfield behind tevez for him to feed off so he doesn't have to go looking for the ball all the time, and it will be guaranteed.

he has never been a prolific goalscorer

Sabster said:
haller said:

I smell something ragy

Sabster said:
haller said:

19 in 2008, 15 in 2009 and 29 in 2010, this season being the only one where he has consistently started. Give us a break, Carlos gives you twice as much as that lazy shit would ever give - the ONLY things that Zlatan possesses over Carlos are his first touch and height.

Mattyc55 said:
Sabster said:

19 in 2008, 15 in 2009 and 29 in 2010, this season being the only one where he has consistently started. Give us a break, Carlos gives you twice as much as that lazy shit would ever give - the ONLY things that Zlatan possesses over Carlos are his first touch and height.

Have you ever watched Zlatan play domestically? I thought not.

You are just idiots if you do not believe that Zlatan is better than carlitos. The End.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.